What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gould is an idiot

salivor

First Grade
Dodger said:
My apologies, bad wording.

All I'm saying is it seems that there are Brissy fans looking for anything to bring down about Friday night in some parts (not all of you lot obviously) but something like this really is scraping the bottom.

I've had my share of the wacky tobaccy thank you very much, I'm a Bulldogs fan - I need it! :lol:

I know a few Bulldogs fans aren't exactly fans of Gus with his over the top praise of Anasta for a while there while the Roosters were in the hunt for his signature. Broncos fans want to be able to sit down and watch a game without having to listen to this goose pushing his latest agenda, got nothing to do with the result of Friday night.

As for looking for something to bring down Friday night, the main thing has been the reaction to the crowd incident and on that part I think you'll find that the Broncos fans have been very quiet about it. I don't know why we'd be wanting to bring down the occaision, we didn't play to our full potential and if the Bulldogs want to suddenly be July premiers we'll let them carry that burden.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Joes Milk Bar said:
hadley said gould's column today was taken directly from a chain email

Apparently one of the editors removed something from his article where he stated that it was.

Raiders Plight

Juniors
Eh, it's better than him whinging about the refs. You can't question Gould's passion for the game. I don't like him but he's good for the game.

Bullrider

Juniors
When i heard that call i thought and how does he know that was he with them. Watch for O'Meley joining the Roosters when he is off contract.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I don't mind Gould's stupid quips tbh. What sh*ts me more is the way Voss constantly looks for problems in the play, e.g. "ooh, looked like a high tackle there, we might hear more about that one later", or when he stops to mention that a flat pass must surely have been forward in the middle of a backline move, rather than calling the play. Also, his general ignorance, e.g. constant references to "little Matty Hilder", when Matt Hilder at 101kg is the biggest hooker in the comp.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
The thing that annoys me with Gould is he repeats, mentions the Roosters even though theyre not playing, and states the obvious. Also he tries make himself look good, by talking more than Sterling and Voss thinking he knows a lot more than the others.

I'd rather Matt Johns in the commentary than Gould, cause he's really starting to p1ss me off.

LESStar58

Referee
blaine train said:
Anyone hear him on friday night? He goes "Every day of the week Mark O'meley wakes up and asks his wife if footys on today. She says no six times but the one day she says yes he is the happiest person in the world" or "Its a full moon tonight and you know what happens on full monns. The wild dogs come out and they pack in groups." I forget the rest

He was obviously trying to rev the Dogs up with that full moon stuff. At this stage i'd say the Dogs are well and truely barking!

Big Pete

Referee
Goulds commentary on Friday was pathetic, Dogs this and Dogs that I swear they're his 2nd favourite team.

Murphdogg1

Juniors
Gould's good he was fair in his praise he talked up Lockyer heaps

'thats why he is a champion player'

he also gave webcke huge raps!

Sure hes over the top and arrogant but hes energetic and passionate

rugged

Juniors
Murphdogg1 said:
Gould's good he was fair in his praise he talked up Lockyer heaps

'thats why he is a champion player'

he also gave webcke huge raps!

Sure hes over the top and arrogant but hes energetic and passionate

Lately he's been on a "try to make QLDers like me" campaign. We can see through him though.

As someone else said, he's always on some agenda. Like when he was origin coach, trying to make the QLDers favourites or talking them up etc.

Latest posts