What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gould

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How bad was he on the first Ryan try??? "You can't take that of them" "That was brilliant" blah blah blah...... And on the Marshall forward pass :x FMD!!

Gordy

Juniors
He was peeeing me off as well. There was no doubt that Ryan had his foot on the line, no no no no doubt!! At least Rabs stepped in at one stage and actually disagreed with the goose. I don't know what everyone else thought but the final flick pass from Lawrence (I think it was) to Morris was a mile forward and nothing was said either.

strider

Post Whore
OMFG!!! ... i have alot of time for gus - he knows some sh*t - and tbh he often has a soft spot for parra ..... BUT FMD!!! - he was shockingly favouring the tigers last night :crazy: :crazy:

Utey

Coach
I enjoy his commentary, I really wish they had Sterlo in the box though. Makes Sportsears that much better.

Parra Guru

Coach
wow......... WOW..........WOW...............WOW........WOW..........WOW...............WOW................WOW..........WOW...............WOW........WOW..........WOW...............WOW..........WOW..........WOW...............WOW

-Gurueel-

Juniors
wow......... WOW..........WOW...............WOW........WOW..........WOW...............WOW................WOW..........WOW...............WOW........WOW..........WOW...............WOW..........WOW..........WOW...............WOW

lol you made me spit out my breakfast with that

Game just finished on tv here in qld and im dead set hoarse from yelling at that goose,
You argue with your tv set? Dude you may need some help. All jokes aside Gus is a royal pain in the a###. NO NO NO NO NO. It is what I call the reverse orgasm. For lack of a better term.

Last edited:

haynemagic

Juniors
benfit of the doubt benefit of the doubt benefit of the doubt benefit of the doubt (While beau ryans foot is clearly on the line

J.hardiplank

Juniors
He's a funny bloke that Gus is........Not.

3 pts to the bloke with a face like a smacked arse = Ronald Gould
2 pts to Eccy's Johns
1 pt to M.G

Man of the match, the commentary team. Really don't mind Johns and M.G but Gas, boy he needs help.

The game will be continually looked at as a joke by other codes, media etc as long as these bloody clowns are holding a microphone. (Including bloody Ray Hadley and his bunch of experts.)
What other sports has a running comedy show while calling the game???

The game is the greatest of all, and speaks for itself. It doesn't need sh*te like this.

Last edited:

TheMoneyBoxMan

Juniors
f**k me dead! I was so nervous watching the game last night that the last thing in the bloody world I needed was this knob jockey wanking on all night. When he gets a bee in his bonnet he just doesn't let up. Over and over like a friggin broken record. Maybe he did tip the Tigers coz we all know that he HATES to be wrong so he will resort to ridiculous sh*t to prove himself right. If they dont get rid of him before the finals i will have to turn the volume off!

ROGUE

Juniors
Then you will be turning off cos he's very well respected in the ch 9 sporting stable

Latest posts