What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gower does NOT want a release - from the man himself.

murraymob

Coach
Lets hpoe it puts the fire in his belly.His form this season has been poor at best.This may be the boot that he needs.

EzyG

Juniors
http://www.nrl.com.au/News/Latest/NewsArticle/tabid/76/NewsId/5813/Default.aspx

Here's some more crap on the issue to really confuse me.

Some1 has f%^(ed up, It's hard to beleive any of these b^$$&*it artists, manager's CEO's journo's whatever.

Expect more of this crap throughout the week. Really what does it take to shut these blokes up. Do we need a press conference, the journo's would love that so they can say Panther's are showing that they warded of European Union.

They can all go & get F%^^%d

EzyG

Juniors
EzyG said:
http://www.nrl.com.au/News/Latest/NewsArticle/tabid/76/NewsId/5813/Default.aspx

Here's some more crap on the issue to really confuse me.

Some1 has f%^(ed up, It's hard to beleive any of these b^$$&*it artists, manager's CEO's journo's whatever.

Expect more of this crap throughout the week. Really what does it take to shut these blokes up. Do we need a press conference, the journo's would love that so they can say Panther's are showing that they warded of European Union.

They can all go & get F%^^%d

As started on a new thread Gower is gone, I also heard the news on NOVA & that he will stay at Penrith for the rest of the season
so I can go & get F^%^%d

On another note I bagged Wallace on another thread over remarks his manager made.
I would like to retract those statements that Wallace is a wanker & state that his manager is actually the wanker. Seeing I was an advocate to keep Wallace in the top grade I myself was a wanker for contradicting myself.

mightypanther

Juniors
EzyG said:
As started on a new thread Gower is gone, I also heard the news on NOVA & that he will stay at Penrith for the rest of the season
so I can go & get F^%^%d

On another note I bagged Wallace on another thread over remarks his manager made.
I would like to retract those statements that Wallace is a wanker & state that his manager is actually the wanker. Seeing I was an advocate to keep Wallace in the top grade I myself was a wanker for contradicting myself.

#-o I don't fully understand exactly what you're saying, but I sure as hell defend your right to say it.;-) :thumn

Latest posts