What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Graham Already Named in Cowboys Side

Parrasque

Juniors
TEAM LIST
1 Matt Bowen
2 Neil Sweeney
3 Josh Hannay
4 Paul Bowman
5 Matt Sing
6 Johnathan Thurston (vc)
7 Brett Firman
8 Matthew Scott
9 David Faiumu
10 Mitchell Sargent
11 Steve Southern
12 Luke O'Donnell
13 Travis Norton ©

INTERCHANGE
14 Rod Jensen
15 Justin Smith
16 Carl Webb
17 Shane Tronc
18 Aaron Payne
19 Ashley Graham
20 Gavin Cooper
21 Shane Muspratt

Parrasque

Juniors
GRAHAM BECOMES A COWBOY
3rd of April 2006

21 year old Cairns junior product Ashley Graham has joined the Toyota Cowboys today after being an Eel for the past 5 seasons.

Graham was granted a release from Parramatta early last week and jumped at
Graham%20Ashley%20cont.jpg
the chance to return North, " Its all happened pretty quickly, I came to terms last Thursday and here I am now," Graham said.
"I am from Cairns so when the opportunity came to get back up north I grabbed it."

With long term injuries to outside backs Ty Williams (Broken leg) and Brett Anderson (Knee), Graham has been added to the roster to bolster resources in this area. He has played 27 first grade games and scored 14 tries.

lucablight

First Grade
Sterling said:
i hope so .... id love some egg on the faces of his baggers.

I don't see how you can be saying this. Are you trying to say the bagging wasn't justified? Regardless of what he does in the future his performances for the Eels were quite mediocre and I don't see how you could suggest otherwise.

Tyler Durden

Juniors
Parrasque said:
$10 says he will play origin in the future

sounds good.

NSW backline of Benny Smith, Timana Tahu and Eric Grothe trampling all over Ash Graham and Willie Tonga

Eelementary

Post Whore
I wish Ash the best of luck, but...

How is he going to oust Slater, Inglis, Tonga, Hodges and Tate?

PB

Bench
Sterling said:
i hope so .... id love some egg on the faces of his baggers.

No then they would just blame the coach for not getting the best out of him or for letting him go.....

:D

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Tyler Durden said:
sounds good.

NSW backline of Benny Smith, Timana Tahu and Eric Grothe trampling all over Ash Graham and Willie Tonga

and Tim Smith

the_eel

Juniors
Good luck to him. I haven't been the biggest fan of Graham over the last couple of years but u could never knock his efforts at lthe very least and there is no doubt that his leg injury set him back a couple of years.

He has never bagged the Eels coaching staff, fans or players and seems to have left on good terms so you gotta wish him all the best!