What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final banners... GET BEHIND YOUR TEAM!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Ahh but see, after next year u will never see this one again:
knightsspooners.jpg

Whereas after next year the only thing which will change on this one is the fact is will just change to 40 years
sharksFA.jpg

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Stop posting that sunglasses dude.

You may think its cool, but its just geniused.

Next year: 40-0....yup.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Haven't received a request yet, would you like one?

MrSharky

Juniors
He's saying that we've yet to win a premiership, but we have won a few minor premierships...

icon6.gif

Timmah

Staff member
LOL he's incoherent that's what he is.

lotti, ever heard of the quote function? You'd appear a lot less stupid and random if you actually used it sometimes.

Anywho, I'll spend the next couple of days before my camping trip making the rest of the 06 banners. And, of course, stay tuned for Premiers banners and avatars I'll have them uploaded Friday morning most likely, and post them up then as well, seeing as I won't be here Sunday to post the right ones. Come Monday I'll delete the runner-ups one.

Timmah

Staff member
C'mon everyone! Last chance to get behind your supported team!

I'm off for the weekend now - I'll be back Monday evening with the three premiers banners!

nqboy

First Grade
Couldn't make it work Dodge. How about one that says, "Cowboys - 2005 Premiers in Waiting"?

Just until tomorrow night when we can drop the last bit :D