What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Entertainment

coolumsharkie

Referee
Why don't we get Delta Goodram to butcher tired old Aussie classics like on the footy show last night, that would surely empty out the megre 20k fans at the ground..

carcharias

Immortal
Told you all it should've been the Dunies

They actually follow rugby league ....and would've offended everyone equally.

Gee with all this hype about NRL's half time show its almost as exciting as the Super Bowls... hope he doesn't do a Janet Jackson and whip out his pecker.

Last edited:

Coparugby

Juniors
You know you want it.

“Love Is a Mountain”

Attachments

• 19F18267-080A-4DDC-9E18-F1CDCC89CCD3.jpeg
    19F18267-080A-4DDC-9E18-F1CDCC89CCD3.jpeg
    283.1 KB · Views: 2

Canard

Immortal
Gee with all this hype about NRL's half time show its almost as exciting as the Super Bowls... hope he doesn't do a Janet Jackson and whip out he's pecker.

It's not actually the half time isn't it? It's before the game. Which actually means nobody really watches it on TV. It's great for the crowd in attendance however.

This is actually making front page news around Australia. It's a great bit of topical PR from the NRL.

The Beaver

Juniors
Gotta laugh at the scrubs who say "I've never heard of him", implying he mustn't be any good. All that highlights is your own ignorance. Not knowing something isn't something to be proud of and used to insult the target.

Life's Good

Coach
Gotta laugh at the scrubs who say "I've never heard of him", implying he mustn't be any good. All that highlights is your own ignorance. Not knowing something isn't something to be proud of and used to insult the target.
It's not implying anything other than 'I've never heard of him'. And why are people ignorant because they have never heard of him?? You may not have heard of musicians I like but that's because we have different musical tastes. I wouldn't think you're ignorant.

carcharias

Immortal

The only reason I'd heard of him is because David Crosby ( dinosaur from Crosby stills and Nash )mentioned him in an interview.. saying he is good.
So I googled it to find out who he is.

I listen to new music but it's not stuff like he Macklemore.

The Beaver

Juniors
It's not implying anything other than 'I've never heard of him'. And why are people ignorant because they have never heard of him?? You may not have heard of musicians I like but that's because we have different musical tastes. I wouldn't think you're ignorant.

I'm ignorant of a lot of things, everyone is. Implying that he's a dud because you haven't heard of him (this isn't directed at you) is laughable. Ray Hadley has called him a nobody. Pauline Hansen has said he's a terrible choice, because she hasn't heard of him. Laughable and sad.

Life's Good

Coach
I'm ignorant of a lot of things, everyone is. Implying that he's a dud because you haven't heard of him (this isn't directed at you) is laughable. Ray Hadley has called him a nobody. Pauline Hansen has said he's a terrible choice, because she hasn't heard of him. Laughable and sad.
Fair enough you're having a shot a people saying he's a dud but haven't heard of him. Having a shot at people who haven't heard of him is different altogether and this is the distinction I was alluding to.

Now back on topic, is he any good??

Canard

Immortal

Suddenly a massive fan. If those two twats don't like him, I'm on board.

adamkungl

Immortal

I am a metal fan. I listen almost exclusively to metal of varying levels of obscurity, occasionally with some good hard rock sneaking in. I never listen to the radio purposely.

I've still heard of Macklemore.

80% of Sydney's music radio plays modern pop all day every day. My girlfriend plays top40 music. My work plays top 40 music. TV plays and references top 40 music. He's had numerous #1 hits. He won the Triple J 100 a few years ago.

Not calling anyone names but wondering how you manage to avoid even hearing of things that are hugely popular... and can you teach me? But really to me it's almost like saying you've never heard of The Bachelor or something.

Latest posts