What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final entertainment

Oh hey I've still got some Point Dark Ale in the fridge, for realz.
Nice one!
We haven't got any going at the moment. Should be back in circulation soon though.
My fave dark here at the moment is our Grumpy Brewers Porter. It's special.

Coastbloke

Bench
Does anyone know if there is a 3rd game on GF Day?

I know there’s the main game of course and the NRLW GF, but are they playing a winners of the QLD and NSW cup match?

Perth Red

Post Whore
I was at the game. I've also been fortunate to attend my fair share AFL/NRL/A-league deciders but that Robbie performance was comfortably clear. It's such a hard gig but he smashed it.
Well I did tell you all!
He’s an international mega star in his day And still fills stadiums and arenas.
I’m sure Jimmy will nail it for the bogun westies lol

Colk

First Grade
Well I did tell you all!

Who cares. Jimmy Barnes is embarassing - how that man has convinced enough people that he can sing to make a career out of it is beyond me - notwithstanding though did Robbie Williams lead to more viewers (obviously not) and did it make the game any more bearable (notwithstanding the sport is c*** the fact that one team beat the other by a thousand probably suggests not either)

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Well I did tell you all!
I'd rather a thousand bogan westies as you call them than a snob like you.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Who cares. Jimmy Barnes is embarassing - how that man has convinced enough people that he can sing to make a career out of it is beyond me - notwithstanding though did Robbie Williams lead to more viewers (obviously not) and did it make the game any more bearable (notwithstanding the sport is c*** the fact that one team beat the other by a thousand probably suggests not either)

I dont understand the obsession with Barnesy now, his live stuff is awful all he does is scream. He sounded alright in the Chisel days and solo stuff in the 80s.

Colk

First Grade
I dont understand the obsession with Barnesy now, his live stuff is awful all he does is scream. He sounded alright in the Chisel days and solo stuff in the 80s.

100% agree and whilst I understand the whole entertainment argument due to what the Super Bowl do, really anybody who is watching or not watching the game is not going to change their mind due to who is playing in the pre game show.

I’ll put in on mute or flick it to another station until it is finished

RedVee_8

Juniors
Unfortunately I have to agree that Robbie Williams was excellent the other day.
Am I wrong but I think the AFL and/or Victoria always put the NRL and/or Sydney in these things. Meat Loaf the exception of course.