What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final entertainment

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Waiting for the Boomer tears:

"We NeVeR GEt AnYoNe ReLeVaNt"

This lil dweeb is actually relevant, and a pretty big get for the NRL. Much more relevant than a dried up Katy Perry.

Hate his music though.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Dried up lol
borgin-farinha-de-ovo-white-chicks.gif

t-ba

Post Whore
Possessor of actual Billboard number one in the last decade doing Grand Final entertainment?

What the f**k is this shit...please tell me he is doing backing vocals for a real 'Strayan singer like Shirley Strackan or Michael Hutchence?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Waiting for the comments:

"Who?"
"I hate rap"
"Why couldnt we get AC/DC?"

To be honest, I dont know much of his music but he's a big name in Australia lately so I dont have an issue with it. You can please everybody.

i0Nic

Juniors
Laroi is a great coup for NRL especially in a year that AFL are coping flack for Katy Perry who's best is well behind her.

He's already a big name and on the rise especially with gen Z. Probably the biggest name NRL GF has had for some time.

Latest posts