What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final entertainment

YoHadrian

Juniors

Because any sort of grand final entertainment isn't actually about allowing people to enjoy music anymore but some sort of topical or political bollocks must be infused into the proceedingshere is my idea to use that BFFUB whale on GF day.

One burger bingo wing arm to be painted with the Ukraine flag, the other with the Russian flag. One hippo shank leg the Israeli flag & the other Palestinian flag & the rest of her wobbly pudding body with the rainbow flag.

No with the quadruple reo reinforced stage under wooden floorboard she jumps up & down sending shockwaves several kilometres away which symbolizes the bombing of the wars which directly affects the LBGTQI community.

All this whilst Katy Perry dances naked.

All for the low cost of 10 million dollars to be donated to Greenpeace.

I'm an ideas man. :D

Warrimoo3

Juniors
Katy Perry report: 9 truncated songs in 17 minutes including a duet with Tina Arena of “I Kissed a Girl”. Apparently Tina got the biggest cheer. AFL fans can say they were there when Katy Perry “jumped the shark”.

Looking at the match it appears Greg Norman must have given the Swans their pre game pep talk. And John Longmire (Swans’ coach )is the AFL equivalent of Brian Smith .

horrie hastings

First Grade
Katy Perry report: 9 truncated songs in 17 minutes including a duet with Tina Arena of “I Kissed a Girl”. Apparently Tina got the biggest cheer. AFL fans can say they were there when Katy Perry “jumped the shark”.

Looking at the match it appears Greg Norman must have given the Swans their pre game pep talk. And John Longmire (Swans’ coach )is the AFL equivalent of Brian Smith .

The Katy Perry show got a pass mark but wasn't up to the standard of Robbie Wiliams two years ago or Kiss last year or even Sting quite a few years ago, it seemed to lack any polish or style, it wasn't bad but just lacked anything amazing and Katy's lip syncing looked a bit out at times. poor Tina Arena , i love her but she looked like she was dressed in a space suit.

Warrimoo3

Juniors
Having watched the AFL grand final they missed the perfect opportunity :

Just a Song About Ping Pong (Operator Please)

BTW how this song ever charted at all is a total mystery to me.

Diesel

Referee
lol the afl pay $5m for Katy thinking they’ll get millions of people overseas to tune in to watch their game. From what I heard, Katy had no idea what the game was about or even interested