What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Footy Show - Thursday 8.30pm

the_knights_rule

First Grade
Someone needs to tell Joey that even though we cant see him if the camera is pointed else where....we can still hear him.

:lol: yes i was also thinking that last night. nearly everytime they had the cmaera on something i could always hear him laughing or talking in the background. silly joey #-o

tinkerbell

Juniors
I was at the show last night! It was fun, although running back to the car in the rain wasn't that great!

I thought the funniest part of last night was during no talent time, when chief was giving his scores and reg kept making those silly faces behind him!
Oh, plus the "Harry" chant from the audience when they gave little Harry the car :)

fosie

Juniors
Was it just me or did any body else have some screen stuff-ups during the singing which the footyshow guys did? I missed half of Mattys singing :evil: ......i like his singing.....

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
fosie said:
Was it just me or did any body else have some screen stuff-ups during the singing which the footyshow guys did? I missed half of Mattys singing :evil: ......i like his singing.....
OMG yes! I thought it was just a Queensland thing! I missed practically all of Sterlo (not too worried though) and some of the other guys cut out at times.

Everyone is so right about Joey and the microphone ... he really needs to get his TV skills in order since he's signed that TV deal haha.

What about in Going Going Gooooone when they have that thing where you have to wear those goggles and feel the item, and then guess what it is ... obviously it's purely for entertainment value, because I don't think anyone would actually know what an ox's tongue feels like!

I laughed when that stupid dancer boy lost and missed out on the car. :lol: Oh if looks could kill ..........

Zoidberg

First Grade
I burst out laughing when Joey starting apllauding loudly at the terrible stand up in No Talent Time
Then his score card for the last guy, then when the dancer came back out Joey was laughing and saying "he's filthy", jeez he looked pissed didn't he.

northey

First Grade
I burst out laughing when Joey starting apllauding loudly at the terrible stand up in No Talent Time
Then his score card for the last guy, then when the dancer came back out Joey was laughing and saying "he's filthy", jeez he looked pissed didn't he.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i think joey found thoes jokes funny cause he actualy go them!
i liked when joey said "i didn't know josh perry was moonlighting again" after the wobbles did their bit on no talent time

princess plj

Juniors
matty may be funny all the time but joey has his moments and when the two of them get togehter it seems they are trouble.

it was amazing watching them throw the fire sticks...i have always been amazed at how well they know each other when they were playing...the esp works fabously with them

~bedsy~

First Grade
astrogirl said:
The footage of Harry playing footy always gets the waterworks at my place (mine, but not my flatmates). The kid simply has the most winning smile.

Then they put on footage of the kids at the Children's Hospital and I got teary again!

Thank goodness for subsequent amusement value :D

How was the dancer guy on No Talent Time. He was severely p_ssed off that he didn't win. Not the best look for televising.
Harry get's me everytime, then when he donated that car I think they were all crying and Fatty was trying to keep them back.
That dancers face was a classic. I was glad ben won the car.... he was great at that song.