What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final or not??

Nikki

Coach
I dont think I have had as much fun within the footy community since the week leading up to the 01 Grand Final. It really is something special if you are lucky enuff to be a part of it.

Was '01 Hages' first year coaching Newcastle?

Nikki

Coach
So I would be getting too far ahead of myself to start drawing comparisons then ;-)

Juniors
i hope its a storm v parra grand final, be a real test for our boys, not a forgone conclusion... on their day parra are the pinicle, they will have to be at their best, but they are the only team i can see knocking off the storm on grand final day

Stagger eel

Staff member
1999 said:
i hope its a storm v parra grand final, be a real test for our boys, not a forgone conclusion... on their day parra are the pinicle, they will have to be at their best, but they are the only team i can see knocking off the storm on grand final day

fairdinkum??? :?

don't rule out the Tigers too, they seem to be the only club that are capable of rattling your cage at the moment.

fanool

Juniors
All this talk about it would be great to make the GF and then lose to Melbourne. Yeah wouldn't be a bad result.

But what about making the GF and LOSING TO MANLY?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!

With the DOG as a 2 try Hero Clive Churchill Winner???

THAT WOULD BE DIA-FRIGGIN-BOLICLE!!!!!!!

Nothing could be worse than that.

Latest posts