What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final - Panthers vs Rabbitohs: Sunday 3rd October 7:30pm @Suncorp Stadium

Ikonic

Juniors
Come on we are arguing about covid 19 after we just lost the biggest game of the year lol

wasn’t our night no…
Proud of the effort the boys put in. We didn’t deserve to be there, but we fought hard

Onwards and upwards.
I’m excited for the future with players like Taafe coming through yeww

Latrell has that good speed and massive size that saps up a lot of energy.

Tafe played really well tonight, but Latrell in the backline might have hurt their resolve.

Last edited:
Best of luck for tomorrow’s big game gents ! Hopefully your boys will play to their full potential and hold the silver trophy high at the end of the 80 minutes .
I gather that hold the silver trophy high meant they would be second/runners up which of course they were - i think people are now saying pride of the past - 1 comp in 50 years

South sydney are the peoples team, the saying that when souths are good the league is good is true.
Glory Glory!!
Go !! Show the riff that passion rules
mmm one comp in 50 years means the game not only survives but thrives whether Souths are playing finals or not - some are saying pride of the past

Thanks South Sydney for a brutal hard fought game. You blokes were brave.
come on you were fist pumping in beating Souths especially what Crowe was saying about your players.

Russell Crowe’s fabled Book of Feuds is ready to ignite Sunday’s NRL grand final, accusing Penrith players of being “like those strange hillbillies in Deliverance”.

Last edited:
come on your were fist pumping in beating Souths especially what Crowe was saying about your players.

Russell Crowe’s fabled Book of Feuds is ready to ignite Sunday’s NRL grand final, accusing Penrith players of being “like those strange hillbillies in Deliverance”.
They just lost the gf, this is pretty bad form comrade.

"Go Riff are kidding themselves. They fell over the line at full strength against a side missing one of the NRL's biggest stars. 4 turnovers from kicks and they fail to score off one?? Then they score off an intercept plus they have all critical decisions go their way?? I cannot see "Go Riff there again I would say they were extremely fortunate in an inefficient, undeserving V.
I would doubt the Riff were all fit though and Souths had a week off and an easy prelim finals game - Riff had 3 hard games in a row so Souths should have been fresher by some way.

No matter how a try is scored it's 4 points

Mitchell can only blame himself for not playing

Runrabbit14

Juniors
Latrell has that good speed and massive size that saps up a lot of energy.

Tafe played really well tonight, but Latrell in the backline might have hurt their resolve.
Very committed performance tonight - extremely proud of the effort !!

Wayne said it himself last year when we were knocked out and it came home to bite us again tonight - we have our struggles at the back under the high ball !

Cleary just kicked us out of the game….