What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Player Ratings

gregstar

Referee
darius hemrroid: easily his best game. stood up under pressure. must rep australia. was seen before the game dishing out hand relief to judges. clever man. his cc speech was reminiscent of the 'light on the hill' sermon. 10

downie #1: showed a kamikaze spirit when running back into play. whilst i was livid he couldn't manage a 'slippery', it was probably his best game since making first grade. should retain his test jersey. 10

spaz: saved his best ever game for his biggest ever game. his mandible brushed opponents aside brutally, but also served as a whinged keel through the air. welcome back into the test team. 10

oops: was a threat. his mind games with the roosters by allowing the try to deliberately inject them with false confidence showed great maturity. showed lightning pace at times reminiscent of greg dowling. as such, it was his best game that i've witnessed. should partner spaz in the centres for aus once again. 10

florence: despite the handicap of his ancestry, he produced his best ever game when it truly mattered. it's sad he's addicted to shagging sheep because he'd certainly get a gig for aus. as it is, he's certainly earnt the test jersey for the sheep hurdlers. 10

bloward: one of the most dominant 5/8 performances in the history of rugby league. his dominant converting played second fiddle to his brilliant field goal bluff to allow the sexfien to score. will easily stroll into the test side at the expense of heather. his eloquent victory speech brought tears to my eyes. 10

snowflake: was the man of the match by my reckoning. this was his finest hour in rugby league. langer, stuart, johns, mortimer, sterling, kusto, smith, murphy, raudonikus & summons were all consigned to the scrapheap in 80 mins. it's sad that he retired from rep footy. i'll bet the selectors are fellating him right now as this is typed. 10

sh*t: alongside last week, this was his best game for saints. at full time i through jellybabies at the screen realising that he was leaving. should captain the sneddens. 10

beaugenius: his best ever game for us by a mile. his knock-on brought all the happy memories flooding back. i shed a tear. he now has representative momentum. he must be named in the aus side. 10

hymie: clive churchill would be dishing out the reach-arounds after hymie's championship performance. each lost ball felt like the best poker hand ever played. he even drooped his medal on stage to tease us. welcome back to the test arena! 10

howmuchdoesthatfatcn*tweighman: 30 of the most dominant minutes unleashed by a prop forward in grand final history. the most influential effort since jason stevens in '93. it took only 30 minutes for fatmerkin to sew up a test jersey. his wobbly boots exit to milk a penalty replete with 50 academy award-winning minutes with the 'dazed' look on the bench brought a tear to dustin hoffman's eye. 10

cosby kid: i cried & cried & cried. especially when he accidentally tucked his shorts into his undies after rubbing his nipple in delight at having scored. the affection with which he & fat albert embraced was however disgusting. i immediately called hetty johnston to report the suspected pedophilia-type behavior. it was certainly crosby's finest game since relying on golden staph to justify a lie down. the green & gold number 9 jersey has a new owner. 10

neville: what can i say that hasn't already been said? a loser punted by creeping who blackmailed himself back into the good books. the photos of creeping crying & hugging loudsrat certainly paid dividends. neville tore the chooks apart. it was his best game in first grade. it was his tciket into a test jersey in conjunction with the photos of david gallute, a thimble, a shoehorn & a gerbil. 10

sexfien: i must admit, i did rub one out & sprayed wrigglers onto the screen when this uber-snedden quadruple bluffed his way over the line for what will undoubtedly go down as the greatest try in grand final history. here i was, ready to see bloward attempt to pot a field goal, dummy, run around quentin's buttocks to just plant the ball down in the corner, when suddenly i saw a large mandible rubbing into the back of sexfien's neck. a try so clever that spaz was already handing out his own yawnion-type congratulations. the kiwi's hooker is now an easy selection. 10

saffa:
easily his best ever game in the red v. it seems a shame that the curiosity of homosexuality has got the better of him for next year. i did note that he peered into quentin's coinslot when he was tackled. i'd say he's ready. he should be given a test jersesy before he leaves. 10

moron: a brilliant shock tactic by creeping to unleash him with 10 to go. the chooks were starting to get the better of their decision of which implement to suicide with when this adonis burst onto the field & proceeded to treat them like mcnuggets. those 10 minutes must have secured a test jersey surely! 10.

preyer: what can i say? handsome enough to put fear into his hand. a stare that can cause pinky-eye in an android. this guy stepped up to the plate & peeled off his best ever game for the club. the test selectors are kidding themselves if this guy isn't leading the anthem at four nations time. 10

creeping: thank you. 10

Last edited:

TheRev

Coach
I think you nailed the ratings.. though it always takes me a few minutes to reverse-engineer most of your player nicknames :p

j0nesy

Bench
hymie: clive churchill would be dishing out the reach-arounds after hymie's championship performance. each lost ball felt like the best poker hand ever played. he even drooped his medal on stage to tease us. welcome back to the test arena! 10

:lol: I was tossing up whether to bet on "hymie" or "darius hemrroid" for Churchill medal. Guess who I took? The poor bloke never stood a chance. It was the happiest I've ever been in parting with a pineapple.

If you consider the first half the Dragons had a tremendous error rate which probably would change the overall rating. But the second half was amazing! I would give the team a 9 out of 10 for persistence.

Cagey Mac

Bench
I think that you were a little hard on Bennett
I rate him
sym_infinity-blue.png