What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Tickets in Section 145 swap

Gonggirl

Juniors
Hi,
I bought my tickets like 8 weeks ago and have now found we are in the Roosters supporters section, just wondering if any Roosters fans have done the same and are in the Dragons supporter section, wondering if you would like to swap if seats are similar I have 6 tickets, please PM me and we can work on some details. Section 145

Thanks

adamkungl

Immortal
in I have 2 in 117. Problem is, they're reserve D, yours are reserve C, and I can't afford an extra $40/ticket.

Michael Vella

Juniors
I would like to swap.I have four tickets in section 606-4 row 38.Which is not in either supporters bay.My tickets are category 4 where yours are category 3 tickets.I wouldn't mind paying half the difference in price in your keen to swap.

Gonggirl

Juniors
I would like to swap.I have four tickets in section 606-4 row 38.Which is not in either supporters bay.My tickets are category 4 where yours are category 3 tickets.I wouldn't mind paying half the difference in price in your keen to swap.

Thanks Michael, but I would really like 6 tickets together, we have 6 people going and would like to be together to watch the game, but thanks for your offer.

Gonggirl

Juniors
in I have 2 in 117. Problem is, they're reserve D, yours are reserve C, and I can't afford an extra $40/ticket.

Thanks Adam, but we have 6 friends going together and we would like 6 tickets together if possible, I just thought there maybe a Roosters fan out there with 6 tickets stuck in the dragons supporter area and we could swap on the day, probably a lot of wishful hoping on my part, but thought I'd give it a try.
Thanks for your offer anyway Adam

Latest posts