What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

grand final tickets wanted

batty

Juniors
do any of you parra fans have tickets that you need to get rid of.iwould like to take my family to the grand final ,so i need five tickets all together thanks.

Macca_

Coach
Would assume most that have them will still be going as we have 2 sides in the GF and will still be a good day.

Might pick the odd ones up though...

steven_tiger

Juniors
i know it's a long shot, but...

anyone got four tickets available?

am willing to pay more than the face value as i am desperate to go and watch my beloved tigers play.

have made 8 trips up from Canberra to watch them at the back end of the season and would be shattered to miss the big game.

so if anyone does, please pm me.

Steven

steven_tiger

Juniors
ebay is terrible.

people paying $1500 for four cat 1 (top section) tickets... it's crazy.

i was willing to pay $1100, but it's insane.

shattered i wont be able to go :(

Parra Guru

Coach
batty said:
i just asked for 5 tickets ,if you dont have any dont bother with a reply thanks.

Hahaha, I don't have 5 tickets, but if I did, I wouldn't sell them to you anyway.

I just thought I'd bother with a reply because I'm such a friendly person :D

Morenito

Juniors
2 category 1 seats went for $2125 according to the paper

They went for around 900 about 4 days ago

Gemini_Princess

Juniors
steven_tiger said:
ebay is terrible.

people paying $1500 for four cat 1 (top section) tickets... it's crazy.

i was willing to pay $1100, but it's insane.

shattered i wont be able to go :(

Pity you didn't have faith in your team when the tickets went on sale....hmmm...or not willing to take a gamble???Too bad .Hopefully you might learn a lesson from missing out and buy tickets when they go on sale next year.I personlly have excellent seats to watch two grades of eels play :D .

Morenito

Juniors
Gemini_Princess said:
Pity you didn't have faith in your team when the tickets went on sale....hmmm...or not willing to take a gamble???Too bad .Hopefully you might learn a lesson from missing out and buy tickets when they go on sale next year.I personlly have excellent seats to watch two grades of eels play :D .

If Parra were performing the way the tigers or cowboys were in July when tickets went on sale i dont think i would of bought tickets either to be fair