What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

grand final tickets wanted

Gemini_Princess

Juniors
Then to be fair they get whatever is left after those willing to outlay their funds early, on a whim, have taken what they want .Life is full of gambles some pay up,some don't. Tickets to nrl seem to pay off irrespective of your team's place in the comp. I know I've sold some of my tickets on ebay .

steven_tiger

Juniors
we were coming 10th when tickets went on sale you goose.

as has been mentioned we were playing ordinary football at that time.

eelaholic

First Grade
This may be a long shot for anyone that wants tickets this late, but try Balmain leagues club. They were buying back tickets for anyone one who no longer wanted their tickets to sell to those who wanted them. What have you got to lose, just give them a try

eelandia

Juniors
Gemini_Princess said:
Then to be fair they get whatever is left after those willing to outlay their funds early, on a whim, have taken what they want .Life is full of gambles some pay up,some don't. Tickets to nrl seem to pay off irrespective of your team's place in the comp. I know I've sold some of my tickets on ebay .

Some on this website (see thread in NRL) would call you a criminal for selling at overs. I've been arguing all arvo that it should be your right despite T&Cs.

Hope you made a motza...cheers.

The Colonel

Immortal
eelandia said:
Some on this website (see thread in NRL) would call you a criminal for selling at overs. I've been arguing all arvo that it should be your right despite T&Cs.

Hope you made a motza...cheers.

No. What you'll find is that most are telling you what you are suggesting is wrong and ignorant of the terms and conditions under which you buy them. If you do on sell them I hope they don't ask for the receipt.

eelandia

Juniors
The Colonel said:
No. What you'll find is that most are telling you what you are suggesting is wrong and ignorant of the terms and conditions under which you buy them. If you do on sell them I hope they don't ask for the receipt.

colonel - we know the T&Cs so there is no ignorance. The principal of regulating the market was my gripe.

If you feel a free market is wrong (good and bad consequences), that's an opinion you are entitled to and something I would never begrudge you.

Go the eels - 2 out of 3 ain't bad..!!

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
its ok to earn a fair buck out of tickets, if u got them originally to watch the game, but couldnt due to some unforeseen circumstance