What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final tickets

azza29

Juniors
So the Storm are doing OK this year, there's a chance they'll be in the final and if this happens I'd like to be there.

I know the AFL Grand Final is nigh on impossible to get a ticket to; even if you're a member of a competing club there are usually 80,000+ people competing for 20,000 available club tickets.

Given that there are fewer NRL club members I'm guessing there is a better chance of getting a ticket when they go on sale if your team is competing. But I've also read that some tickets go on sale in July? Can anyone explain how the process works, and when the best time to buy a ticket is? (and should I even bother...?)

innsaneink

Referee
They keep 7000 or thereabouts aside until GF week when the two teams are known.
They also have a buy back scheme I think for members only?? Not clear on this.
If melb are there I think there'll be quite a few that were going deciding not to.
As usual first in best dressed etc

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Members pre-sale is usually a Tuesday in late July, General public get a shot a day or two later, so I guess be quick in the general sale.

As ink said, you're looking at about 14,000 tix held back for fans of both sides in GF week, however last year I think members pre-sale actually sold them out for Saints/Roosters, and there were few/none left for general public.

Best thing I could recommend in future is to be a member of whichever club.

juanfarkall

Coach
Members pre-sale is usually a Tuesday in late July, General public get a shot a day or two later, so I guess be quick in the general sale.

As ink said, you're looking at about 14,000 tix held back for fans of both sides in GF week, however last year I think members pre-sale actually sold them out for Saints/Roosters, and there were few/none left for general public.

Best thing I could recommend in future is to be a member of whichever club.

Become a member, it's not too late.