What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final

langpark

First Grade
So, it will be Carcassonne vs Limoux in this season's Elite Grand Final!

That's a pretty solid season from Limoux, making both the League and Cup Finals! Of course, they do go into this as underdogs, but still a great season for them and I'm sure achieved beyond their expectations.

The semi-final results from yesterday were:
Lezignan 18-22 Limoux
Carcassonne 17-16 St Esteve

langpark

First Grade
Not yet, just the full replay from what I can see (you want that?)

According to the FFRXIII, they had over 10,000 viewers watching their live stream! Fantastic stuff (if true) ;)

magpie_man

Juniors
I'm going for Carcassonne, solely because I'm a big fan of the board game that bears the same name.

langpark

First Grade
I've not heard about promotion of one of these two teams because St Gaudens will be in Elite 1 next season.
You're right, only St-Gaudens will be promoted and no-one relegated, so I think it's 10 teams in Elite one next season.

Bravo to Limoux! Not a bad season for the, runners up in the Cup and winners of the League Grand Final!