What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand final

Should I make an early prediction?

• Total voters

Munky

Coach
If Sorro isn't fit I think we need Mav on the bench rather than Eiso.

If Schneider has to be there as halves cover then the outside back cover is Garner. We need a backrower to cover for him.

If Sorro isn't fit I think we need Mav on the bench rather than Eiso.

If Schneider has to be there as halves cover then the outside back cover is Garner. We need a backrower to cover for him.
Henry and Smith have both done a job on the edges at times this season. I trust they can lift for a stint should it be required.

But I agree with you. Have Eiso as 18th and that way he can get his ring if Panthers win like Peach did in 2023?

globalpanther

Juniors
D EDWARDS
S TURUVA
I TAGO
P ALAMOTI
B TO’O
J LUAI
N CLEARY
M LEOTA
M KENNY
J FISHER-HARRIS
L GARNER
L MARTIN
I YEO

B SCHNEIDER (I’d still go Toelau cover 9)
L SMITH
L HENRY
S SORENSEN/M EISENHUTH
18.M EISENHUTH/C MCLEAN

WestyLife

First Grade
Just play the roster from this week with Sorenson if fit Eisenhuth if he's not. It's a good enough roster to win if they're disciplined

WestyLife

First Grade
One thing I'll say about the storm is even vs the Roosters they got a try off a blatant knock on when the score was 24 - 18 and the Roosters had gained momentum. Doesn't mean much for us but the storms defence is clearly there for the taking.

Pjf04b

Juniors
Why the hate for Kenny? He made 47 tackles and only missed 2. Some of his defence was brutal and inspiring. He made 0 errors and was unlucky to have the one penalty blown against him. His service was good, he ran when needed. What more do you want from him!

WestyLife

First Grade
Why the hate for Kenny? He made 47 tackles and only missed 2. Some of his defence was brutal and inspiring. He made 0 errors and was unlucky to have the one penalty blown against him. His service was good, he ran when needed. What more do you want from him!

Did you see the multiple passes hit the ground? Luai gave him an absolute serve which was kinda funny to watch. Otherwise he was great but he needs to fix that up.

Latest posts