What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grandfinal tickets

zuke

Juniors
Now I don't want to get too cocky but if Parra make the grandfinal will Ticketek be selling any further ticket allocations to the general public.

eelz47

Coach
maybe only to season ticket holders, i aint too sure. there is another thread with this info in it

Wagonator

Juniors
Yes they will, the NRL always releases 6-7000 tickets the morning after th prelim finals. Dont buy ur tix from idiots on ebay at 10 times the price, get em first thing on 26 September.

eels_fan

First Grade
i have 4 grand final tickets i may be getting rid of.

i will sell them for face value

they are Aisle (Bay) 111 Row 42

If interested PM me for price etc...

katie

Juniors
when we got the letter from the nrl about buying gf tickets earlier in the year it said that only cat 2 onwards would be released closer to gf day. i assumed that meant that cat 1 will not have anymore seats released. could be wrong though, as i often am :)

Glenn

First Grade
katie said:
when we got the letter from the nrl about buying gf tickets earlier in the year it said that only cat 2 onwards would be released closer to gf day. i assumed that meant that cat 1 will not have anymore seats released. could be wrong though, as i often am :)

You are right Katie :eek: :lol: , only so many premium seats at Telstra and they all are sold in the first allocation only

RainMan

Juniors
Since you guys are talking about the GF. Something for you Parra fans to ponder. Saw it on another website and thought I'd share it here.

"In 1980 the Bulldogs beat the Roosters in the Grand Final. The next year Prince Charles got married, the Pope died, Liverpool won the Champions League and Parramatta won the comp.

Forward 25 years, last year the Bulldogs beat the Roosters in the Grand Final, this year Prince Charles got married, the Pope died, Liverpool won the Champions League"

Time to put the house on the Eels?? All the best for the rest of the semis.

Utey

Coach
RainMan said:
Since you guys are talking about the GF. Something for you Parra fans to ponder. Saw it on another website and thought I'd share it here.

Time to put the house on the Eels?? All the best for the rest of the semis.

Dont believe in Omens but if we win that'd be quite freaky.

Nikki

Coach
Oohh... dont start me with omens and superstitions!!!

BTW, dont buy tickets off ebay unless they are for face value. Ticketek will more than likely ban the tickets that are sold for profit on ebay (I dont know how, but they reckon they do do it) *Dammit, that puts me outta business... lol*

Morenito

Juniors
They only ban the ones that have the seat numbers listed on the sale page. Otherwise theres no way they know which seats they are

Stagger eel

Staff member
eelz47 said:
i also heard ebay told the nrl to shove it and wont help them

well e bay realise that the ticket sellers or scalpers are a frequent customer, maybe the NRL should work with ticketek.