What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Britain and Ireland players... come on in

Pistol

Coach
Its time to win us a Tri Nations game. lets go after the Brian Bevan Cup against the Aussies :D :cool:

Place your interest here....

Cheers :)

bartman

Immortal
Hi Pistol, I'll put my hand up if needed. I've got at least one unfinished idea.

Be good to play alongside Big Mick too, instead of against him.

...Morticia...

Juniors
Pistol said:
Good news

Crusher has agreed to don the famous GB & I jersey

maybe we need a themed game then ;-)

and god i feel old but pistol, the only peeps i've come across lately are the ones perving through windows :lol:

Pistol

Coach
...Morticia... said:

and god i feel old but pistol, the only peeps i've come across lately are the ones perving through windows :lol:

wasnt me mort, i was errr.... somewhere else...:lol:

Pistol

Coach
so far team

Pistol
Big Mick
Morticia
Master Vippo
Bartman
Crusher
greeneyed (awaiting his return, but he's as good as in)

still some spots to go so its not too late if ur keen

Crusher

Coach
...Morticia... said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

the theme is

Morticia, hot or not....or maybe just real old!

...Morticia...

Juniors
Crusher said:
I am only eligible because my grandmother once dated a pom for a few weeks.

yeah well you've got a spanish maori here whose a staunch kiwi :lol: i'm claiming eligibility through the fact that the poms colonised our country and tried to breed us out. the only thing i got from the poms was their f**ken see-through white skin that burns at the first sign of the sun rising :x

i never said the peeps were looking in my window ;-) i'm a 70s child and still use words like far out man :sarcasm:

Latest posts