What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

great britain and ireland team

The full team for the Suncorp Stadium test is:

1 Paul Wellens
2 Leon Pryce
3 Martin Gleeson
4 Keith Senior
5 Gareth Raynor
6 Danny McGuire
7 Richard Horne
8 Stuart Fielden
9 Terry Newton
10 Jamie Peacock
11 Gareth Hock
12 Gareth Ellis
13 Sean O'Loughlin

Interchange from:

14 James Roby
15 Adrian Morley
16 Lee Gilmour
17 Jon Wilkin
18 Kirk Yeaman
19 Garreth Carvell
20 Rob Burrow

i guess richard horne is goalkicking

There was always going to be a time in this series where it became clear that the omission of Briers and/or Cooke was a terrible decision. As long as Long was there they were okay. Now they have no playmaker and no goal kicker. I like Horne but he needs a dominat, playmaking, organisational standoff and in McGuire...well you know.

bartman

Immortal
If the forwards can lay or hold a platform they need some attacking flair to take advantage. I guess without the Pryce-Long combo, they've opted for Pryce on the wing, so I'd expect a kicking game to the corners? Hope Maguire fires in the interests of a competitive game.

The seven man bench suggests that there could be some adjustments still to be made.

nqboy

First Grade
The omission of Yeaman, the selection of Newton, Pryce stuck out on the wing...Noble's clueless.

Phillips

Referee
Yeaman should be there instead of Senior, who hasnt really dont anything and international level

D

Deleted member 10972

Injured Locky. I still believe they are missing an extra prop. No more of this Hock/O'Loughlin/Wilkin garbage. Start Morley & Peacock in the backrow, with Fielden & Carvell up front & Ellis at lock. The bench should have Roby, Gilmour, and two props (Coley? Wood? Ryan Bailey?)

screeny

Bench
C'mon the Kiwis!!!! It seems as though Noble's number one priority is for Australia to lose the series, not for GB to win it.

Bob8

Juniors
douglasallen91 said:
The full team for the Suncorp Stadium test is:

1 Paul Wellens
2 Leon Pryce
3 Martin Gleeson
4 Keith Senior
5 Gareth Raynor
6 Danny McGuire
7 Richard Horne
8 Stuart Fielden