What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

Wb1234

Referee
I could see them trying it 3 or 4 times a season to see how it rates, though it is PTV where ratings are very much secondary to subscriptions. The more 6.30 sunday slots perth fills the better off for the other clubs who will no doubt hate that slot as much as the friday 6pm one.
Yeh but only Perth can offer eastern viewers live nrl at 930

that’s got to be valuable to foxsports

BuffaloRules

Coach
I could see them trying it 3 or 4 times a season to see how it rates, though it is PTV where ratings are very much secondary to subscriptions. The more 6.30 sunday slots perth fills the better off for the other clubs who will no doubt hate that slot as much as the friday 6pm one.

There have been more Sun 6.15 time slots this year than normal … they have obviously been starting to condition the public for this to be the slot for the extra game when they go to 18 teams …

There could be a couple of 9.30pm East Coast Sat night games with Western at home … the ratings wont be flash I would suspect ..

Of course they need another slot when they get to 20 teams

Perth Red

Post Whore
There have been more 6.15 time slots this year than normal … they have obviously been starting to condition the public for this to be the slot for the extra game when they go to 18 teams …

There could be a couple of 9.30pm East Coast Sat night games with Western at home … the ratings wont be flash I would suspect ..

I suppose they could go 3pm 5pm 7pm 9pm KO's on some weeks where they want to test the late game.

the 5pm from NZ and the 9pm from Perth.

BuffaloRules

Coach
I suppose they could go 3pm 5pm 7pm 9pm KO's on some weeks where they want to test the late game.

the 5pm from NZ and the 9pm from Perth.

Yeah i guess…

When they get to 20 teams with NZ2 they could also maybe play a Sunday NZ 2pm game and have AEST 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 6.15 on some weeks

Wb1234

Referee
There have been more Sun 6.15 time slots this year than normal … they have obviously been starting to condition the public for this to be the slot for the extra game when they go to 18 teams …

Calling them western just highlights how bad that name is

flippikat

Bench
1pm, 3pm, and 5pm Sunday games?
I'm guessing that when the Warriors go to Perth, that game would be in the final Sunday slot & not late Saturday - makes sense from a player welfare (travel) aspect - and have either a bye afterwards, or a "stopover" game in Sydney the weekend after, on the way home.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I'm guessing that when the Warriors go to Perth, that game would be in the final Sunday slot & not late Saturday - makes sense from a player welfare (travel) aspect - and have either a bye afterwards, or a "stopover" game in Sydney the weekend after, on the way home.
Flying perth to auckland once a year is no great hardship! Better it was a Friday game and they dont play until the Sunday the following week for a longer break if anything.

The Great Dane

First Grade
"marriage made of necessity" my arse.

Perth doesn't need the Bears, never has, never will.

It's just straight up theft. The rich in Sydney abusing their power to steal from the poor like as is always the case in RL, and all those who support it are f**king scum.

Latest posts