What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Briton

txta2

Bench
Helps having SJ putting him in holes whenever he wants. Reading fb posts and seeing him on channel 9 , it's gonna be a massive battle keeping him at the club.
Can't believe some tools on here who don't give him any 1,2,3 points

President Trump

Juniors
Uele provided something I think we have been missing - size. With no Woods and Fifita playing injured we don’t have any big bastards in the team who consistently suck in tacklers and bend the line in a way only a big bloke can. We should persist with him off the bench.

Card Shark

Immortal
Had the pleasure of meeting Briton’s dad & girlfriend last night.

Was walking into the ground & was next to these 2 sharks supporters & started talking to them & I asked how come they sharks fans from kiwi land & he tells me “I’m Briton Nikora’s Dad”.

Had a good conversation & I told him we were going to miss him....& we did big time.! Thankfully he’s back next week.

Stake Removed

First Grade
In a way glad Nikora missed last night, he wouldnt have changed the game we would have lost, this was his confidence didnt get dinted

Card Shark

Immortal
Great to see him named in the Kiwi squad although they have picked a cast of thousands.

Won’t hurt him to mix with those guys even if he doesn’t play.

He could probably do with a week off, he’s been struggling a bit lately.

Will benefit from Johnson’s return, when he gets his rhythm back.

Weaponhead

Coach
Great to see him named in the Kiwi squad although they have picked a cast of thousands.

Won’t hurt him to mix with those guys even if he doesn’t play.

He could probably do with a week off, he’s been struggling a bit lately.

Will benefit from Johnson’s return, when he gets his rhythm back.
Yes. The week to week grind of the NRL is tough for rookies. He looks the goods.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Briton is in a holding pattern at the moment. Not excelling like he was at first but still making his 1%ers and effort plays.

I don’t mind that he has put away the bells and whistles for now. He’ll get more established just doing the job. He’ll add the garnish later

chewsta

First Grade
His defence has been impressive. Not the biggest back rower running around but he lines up and smashes merkins every week.
He and Johnson look like a kiwi version of the Morris twins, f**kers are identical on the field.

Marchad

Juniors
He needs to start carrying the ball a bit more securely. Last couple of games he has dropped the ball or has had the ball stripped because of bad ball security.

Card Shark

Immortal
It was his dropped ball that stalled our comeback on Thursday, directly after points i think. From that point, the Raiders regained some composure.

However the pass was short, turned inside & too hard.

A low risk play was the go.