What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great News - It's been approved

HBG

Juniors
"Sony has approved the Playstation 2 version of the game. We have now moved to the production stage of the game. The est release date for all 3 platforms is between Dec 12 to 15. Unlike Previous release dates, this is now realistic. Thanks for your patience..."

Bunny Boy

Juniors
YES ! FINALLY SOME ANSWERS !!!

Atleast its a certainty now !

If they delay it again im just gonna burn the thing !

:shock: ;-)

HBG

Juniors
I heard that there has to be a master made by Sony Europe, which may account for part of it, as well as printing.

Le Rouge

Juniors
YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bout time

cant wait

good on ya SONY and good on ya SIDHE

nz_kid

Juniors
Yaba Daba Doooooo
I'm so happy oh i cant wait.
I'm glad it's not coming out this week or anything because i just got my warts burnt off and my hand is really sore.
Yay yay yay i thought they would of had a offical date now guess not. I recoken it it will get delayed agian the problem will probley be: They cant copy it for some strange reason or they are late in shipping it.
I will try and think positive. :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :p :p 8)

Pumba

First Grade
body_faq.gif
I CANNOT WAIT THIS IS GUNNA BE HUGGGGGGGGGE

It will be released on the December 12th as it is a Friday. So if you have pre-ordered the game you maybe able to pick it up 5pm on Thursday 11th December at EB

miccle

Bench
:) AAAWWEEESOME! I don't care how long we've waited - it's just weeks away. Cheers Sidhe and HES for everything!