What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great News - It's been approved

dan siego

Juniors
sweeeeet!!!!
This is awesome!!
All i need to do now is make a deposite on my pre order.(the chick at the gameswizards said they wernt taking money as they wernt sure how long it was going to take to be released or if it would even be approved).

Forum Idiot

Bench
pfff who gives a shit. ive waited way too long for this prick of a thing now. im over it the anticipation. i still want it but i dont give a shit when it arrives. thanx sidhe :roll:

StHelens

Juniors
Forum Idiot said:
pfff who gives a sh*t. ive waited way too long for this prick of a thing now. im over it the anticipation. i still want it but i dont give a sh*t when it arrives. thanx sidhe :roll:

Oh get over it. We've got a rugby league game which has been eagerly anticipated for many many years and now you're saying that because it's been delayed for a few months that you've lost the eagerness? Bet you'll give a sh*t when you're playing on it;)

Dover

Juniors
I certainly hope I can pick it up on the 11th or 12th
I'm travelling to Melbourne on the 13th for a week and have it pre-ordered in Penrith. Would be great to take it with me :)

Kasper

Bench
pepstar87 said:
I'm so happy, i can't wait to play it!!!!!!!!!!
why can't you wait to play it? Nobody else wants to play it. Why on earth would you want to play it? I mean come on who would want to play it. You are real odd wanting to play it.

Mario

Juniors
Petebix said:
KimmorleyKiller said:
lol ive just made 40$ by selling a patch of the demo i made that has our local grandfinal team in it i sold it 2 20 ppl!!
isn't that illegal?

Under the terms of our demo end user license agreement, yes.

Moffo

Referee
Ahhhhhhh....

Doesn't this place feel better already??

I get the feeling that someone is missing :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

nibbs

Bench
douglasallen91 said:
so how many you aussies are flying over on the 5th to get the game in new zealand!

so NZ gets it on the 5th and Australia the 12th???