What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great NRL pictures

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
We need to breathe a bit more life into this thread

HardWigglyIndianringneckparakeet.gif

2414650_1_M.jpg

I do enjoy moral consistency.... :roll:

oikee

Juniors
Gus dressed as batman and we have ourselves a ballgame.
I like what the panthers are doing. Bringing sexy back.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
2414650_1_M.jpg

I do enjoy moral consistency.... :roll:

Yeah because the opinions of a couple of blokes on a forum is representative of everyone... :lol:

Will the glass ever be half full for you?

Billybob

Juniors
I like this one

He's probably doing more in Reserve grade nowadays

Attachments

• 1658604_10203217790751896_968024516_o.jpg
    1658604_10203217790751896_968024516_o.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 38

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Yeah because the opinions of a couple of blokes on a forum is representative of everyone... :lol:

Will the glass ever be half full for you?

Do you honestly think thats a good look for the game???

Having the most visible representation of women in association to RL as this...

"hey little girl, this is what you should aspire to be when you grow up"

I dont have anything against cheerleaders, but the hypocrisy of the NRL teams in this is amazing when they try to sell themselves as family friendly and all that shit.

I would wager that if the ARLC was in control of this they would cut it out ASAP, problem is these decisions are made by the genius of Phil Gould and the like.

Russell Crowe saw this when he changed over to drummers, but some of these Jobs-for-the-Boy teams are just too stuck to the status quo.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Why do people want to take jobs off women?

Ask a cheerleader if they enjoy cheerleading. You will find the answer is yes.

oikee

Juniors
Next they will be trying to stamp out the worlds oldest profession.
Prostitution.
The girls, cheerleaders add to the glam. Without glam what have you got, ? a bucket full of squid.

Murf

Juniors
My roommates mum is the coach of the Penrith Cheerleaders. Might ask her to organise us a meet and greet.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Cheerleaders should wear full burqas so their bodies are not being objectified or causing impure thoughts in the spectators.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Do you honestly think thats a good look for the game???

Having the most visible representation of women in association to RL as this...

"hey little girl, this is what you should aspire to be when you grow up"

I dont have anything against cheerleaders, but the hypocrisy of the NRL teams in this is amazing when they try to sell themselves as family friendly and all that shit.

I would wager that if the ARLC was in control of this they would cut it out ASAP, problem is these decisions are made by the genius of Phil Gould and the like.

Russell Crowe saw this when he changed over to drummers, but some of these Jobs-for-the-Boy teams are just too stuck to the status quo.

My question is serious. Your question is negative, boring, repetitive and redundant.

Cheerleaders have been around in the NRL and its various guises for decades. The women are willing particpants for various reasons - some do it to supplement their dance academy training, others do it for community reasons, others do it just because they enjoy the experience. And yes - plenty of young girls look up to these cheerleaders. Most clubs have a great framework in place for them - the Dragons pride themselves on it.

Instead, you take one GIF on an internet forum and run with it as if the entire code disparages women by having them as cheerleaders.

Take your f**king negative nancy glasses off and look at what IS happening:

1399074476604.jpg

EDIT :lol: Russell Crowe's drummers last THREE games.

Last edited:
I believe most cheerleaders belong to some kind of agency. So doing cheerleading work helps them build their profile and get other jobs such as promo work, modelling, contestants on shows like Beauty and the Geek or Big Brother. Then all in all it keeps growing their portfolio.

Perth Red

Post Whore
BAck to photos, here's a great one from the magic weekend derby between HKR and HFC. The fans faces and vitriol are priceless!

10277713_10203900228524898_2284470564488225488_n.jpg

Latest posts