What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

great performance

lukesdogs

Juniors
What a great perfromance by the dogs tonights. The young felles played well above my expectations. When you put Mason, Ryan El Masri and O,Meley back in the side and we can play like that again we will be a force in this comp.:p :p :p

Cammo

Bench
Great to see Hickey stand up in the absence of our forwards too. Very happy after that game :)

ShineDog

Juniors
Great game from all involved.
I also doubted our depth, but was definitely proven wrong.

BlueFenix

Juniors
How sweet it is! Top performance with our second choice forward pack.

Also well done to the 20,000 who went out, i got called in to work and missed going with my mates. Unhappy not the word as I sit here, knees to chest, rocking back and forth saying 'just think of the cash, just think of the cash'.

Still very happy tho.

great peformance by the boys, good on them!
i think there is still a lot of work to be done but im very proud with what i saw, given the fact that we were missing 4 of our stars as well, hopefully they can bring this peformance against the sharks on sunday.

jimmythehand

Juniors
for the first time this season I have hope the Dogs can give the comp a shake. We only had one bad patch for about 10 minutes and apart from that it was all a supporter could ask for.

Let's not forget how bad the Roosters were, but if we can beat the Sharks easily next week we're going to have one very big psychological advantage over our coming opponents as they will think "oh no the Dogs are back". So a big performance next week and we could be in for a great year.

I wish folkes would start picking the best team every week. After watching some of these players in first grade they are so much better than some of his previous selections. Cameron Phelps has regular first grader written all over him. I thought Wheatley and Morrin went really well too, and if Hickey keeps working very hard he'll have starting prop sown up next year. Roberts looks a bit green at the moment, but I'm loving what I'm seeing in him too - now I can see why the Kiwis think they can build their team of the next decade around him.

Ridders

Coach
i thought yesterday's performance highlighted how important Sherwin is to the team. With him playing as a regular in FG, i don't see why we can't make an assault for the finals.

C.P

Juniors
It was a great night out there, a good atmosphere and a good roll up by Dogs fans who made up most of the 20,000. Good timing with school hols as well I guess, lots of kids there.

Fantastic win our biggest against the Chooks and made those of us that were at the 35-0 drubbing we received in early 2004 feel a bit better :lol:

Although it was a comprehensive win and fantastic efforts by SBW and Sherwin, there still were some not so good parts though and our ball control as it has been all year was pretty ordinary especially in the first half. Mitchell Pearce giving us a helping hand made us look better than we were as well. It was a good confidence booster though and hopefully part of the building of form towards the back end of the season.

Would of given a penny for the thoughts of O'Meley though towards the end of the game when they showed him on the big screen, sitting there in his civvies, arms crossed staring into space. The words "Im going to be playing for these jokers next year" might of been running through his head :lol:

Broomball#1

Juniors
Love the call C.P - Respect!

I wonder if all ex bulldogs players that are with the chooks are thinking the same thing.