What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greatest Ever Raiders Team - Three Quarter Bench Position

Raiders Greatest Team - Backline Bench Player

• Terry Fahey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sean Hoppe

• Joel Monagahan

• Brett Mullins

• Ken Nagas

• Clinton Schifcofske

• Leslie Vainokolo

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

greeneyed

First Grade
The nominations are: Terry Fahey, Sean Hoppe, Joel Monaghan, Brett Mullins, Ken Nagas, Clinton Schifcofske, Leslie Vainokolo.

I have added all who polled a vote in the previous polls, but added one J. Monaghan due to the comment and disagreement in the previous polls...

Thickos is the appeal judge on the nominations as usual.

Tidus_Raider

Bench
Mullins. Has to be. Blinding speed, great swerve, freakish under the high ball in attack, but apart from all that could play fullback, centre and wing without any problems. One of the raiders greats!

greeneyed

First Grade
I voted Mullins. I think he was very unlucky not to be on the wing in the starting team instead of Nadruku.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Mullins, by far, he was unlucky to not be in the top 13, such is the strength of our all time 1-5

Iafeta

Referee
Has to be Brett Mullins, and thats despite my bias towards the ex Warrior Sean Hoppe (Womans Day boy he was - man oh man didn't the chick spreads love him!) and the Kiwi legend Lesley Vainokolo.

Mullins was unbelievable. Was it against Newcastle he ripped them up for four tries, some right from his own line? Freakin unbelievable.

I still can't to this day believe Matt Seers chased him down. Speed demons.

thickos

First Grade
Something will be seriously wrong with the team if Mullins is not selected. One of the greatest backs of all time. 105 tries for the club tells it all.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Iafeta said:

that tackle is something ill never forget
how on earth seers caught him? Some things man are not ment to know!!
Seers gave him a start and then reeled him in, i dont think he has or ever will run as quick as he did then, unbelieveable chase. I remember watching that game and at the 50 metre mark i was celebrating a try, seems someone forgot to tell seers!!

girvie

Staff member
Raider_69 said:
Iafeta said:

that tackle is something ill never forget
how on earth seers caught him? Some things man are not ment to know!!
Seers gave him a start and then reeled him in, i dont think he has or ever will run as quick as he did then, unbelieveable chase. I remember watching that game and at the 50 metre mark i was celebrating a try, seems someone forgot to tell seers!!

What year was that?

Kris_man

Bench
it was 1994.

i thought i was gonna vote Mullins, but how could i overlook Kenny? my all time favourite player.

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea i believe he was but he was still absolutely motoring and he had the start on seers, if memory serves me correctly seers come from the opposite wing to get him :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.