What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greatest Villain Of All Time!!!!

Misanthrope

Staff member
Marcia Gay Harden in The Mist has to be looked at. The movie itself wasn't remarkable, but man, I've rarely been angrier at a character than I was with her. Absolute bitch.

2 True Blues

Coach
Gee he was a lucky prick but wasn't he in that one. Had a gaurdian ( evil ) angel for sure.

Almost got caught more than a few times.

2 True Blues

Coach
Same here, easily the best villain I have seen.

Farkin down right shame at the loss. Doin another james DEAN. Too young by far to be gone. :crazy:

Daniel Day lewis in " Gangs of New York " is a darn good villian as " the butcher " though. Scary stuff. cant wait to see this movie thou. Eventually.

Parra

Referee
Tommy Lee Jones weakens or ruins every movie he is involved in - that's villainous.

Calixte

First Grade
so many good ones to choose from, very hard to narrow it down.

most recently ild say ANTON CHIGURH from no country for old men, loved teh film and he was a real cold hearted son of a bitch.

pinhead was awesome....

but ill have to go with leatherface and the texas chainsaw family.

Anton was a nasty character...

John Lithgow in Blowout is a scream. Check out the phone box conversation with his boss for a laugh...

Louise Fletcher's performance was stunning; as was John Huston in Chinatown - you can't get a lot worse than that bastard. Anthony Perkins in Psycho is still a remarkable display of acting.

All time though, there is no doubt...

Bruce from Jaws (as posted by Engine). :lol:

OVP

Coach
Anyone ever seen The Prophecy ? Its about Angels, and some Army guy who has such a badarse soul, Heaven and Hell are looking for it at the same time. Christopher Walken is brilliant as usual as the badarse Angel Gabriel, and Viggo Mortenson is great as Lucifer. Eric Stoltz is also in it ... its not bad for some fun escapism :). Two sequels also followed.

Last edited:

Latest posts