What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greatest year since 2005

He doesn't sleep around and he loves the wholeness of a woman.
He has his rough side, occasionally gets pissed off, gets aggro, frustrated, impatient, etc, but I have no regrets marrying him.
He is a real friend, is compassionate and really looks for the good in others and does whatever to bring it out in everyone he meets.
His sex bravado chit-chat is just being a larrikin, what you call a merkin Poupou.
He is a shit stirrer and a rascal at times but there is a very soft sensitive side to him that never fades away as well.

offside ref

Juniors
I said at the start of the year a 10th place finish would do me. To be heading into the last 2 weeks with a real chance of getting into the finals, more than that controlling our own destiny well that's just fantastic.

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
I expect to win the premiership every season.

Every year we dont win it, its a fail in my eyes regardless of where we finish on the ladder.

Gronk

Staff member
Umm, 2009. The run home. The final series. Grand Final. Best memories.

So far, this year isnt a patch on that.

+1.

Semi vs Dogs 75k people.

GF vs Storm 85k people. Only lost because they cheated.

(BTW Anyone see Brett Finch yesterday on Sunday Foot Show. Merkin still thinks that Storm were robbed for doing nothin wrong :crazy:)

SDM

First Grade
It must sting for Finchy though. Him leaving a club turned them from spoon contenders to grand finalists.

TheParraboy

Staff member
+1.

Semi vs Dogs 75k people.

GF vs Storm 85k people. Only lost because they cheated.

(BTW Anyone see Brett Finch yesterday on Sunday Foot Show. Merkin still thinks that Storm were robbed for doing nothin wrong :crazy:)

Yeah thinks the asada drug cheats really cheated, but storm was just salary cap thing nothing to do with players, lol what a tool, still doesnt get it

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
As Finch (and the rest of the Storm players) see it, that group of players worked hard every week, they won every game fair and square, and they (the players) were the rightful premiers. As they see it they're only guilty of getting paid too much.

The fact that so many quality players were able to play in the same team only through cheating the salary cap is somehow too hard to grasp for them. It's true that if they were all getting paid slightly less they would have been under the cap but market forces say that if they were offered less by the Storm several of them would be playing for other clubs instead (as happened after 2010). Of course they deny that, and probably genuinely believe it - that they would have stayed for less to win a premiership. It's easy to say that after the fact.

gUt

Coach
Eels are probably the most entertaining team in the comp to watch right now. You rise for players like Semi, Sandow is playing very well and... f**kin... and... come on just say it... and Hayne is... HAYNE IS GREAT, the whinging, diving twat. f**k.

Gronk

Staff member
Eels are probably the most entertaining team in the comp to watch right now. You rise for players like Semi, Sandow is playing very well and... f**kin... and... come on just say it... and Hayne is... HAYNE IS GREAT, the whinging, diving twat. f**k.

He's got to learn to question the ref better. At the moment he treats the ref like it's a school yard bingle.

Diver ? Actually I think he's more of a woose than a diver.

SDM

First Grade
He needs to take diving lessons from that fat dugong eater Thirdmanin

Kornstar

Coach
He's got to learn to question the ref better. At the moment he treats the ref like it's a school yard bingle.

Diver ? Actually I think he's more of a woose than a diver.

I know it's very unpopular but i think he addresses the refs nicer than they deserve. They have been atrocious for years now and don't deserve any respect.

If a player needs to earn respect then a ref also does. They are a blight on the game and until they improve Hayne can speak to him however he wants imo.