What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*GreenGuy's Gob*

thickos

First Grade
Rhino's stats are pretty bloody good actually, almost 9 metres a hitup. For the first game of the season I think we can look forward (hopefully) to a big campaign from him.

It is a contract year, should bring out the best in him 8)

Raider_69

Post Whore
GreenGuy said:
Does anyone have anyone else have doubts over whether Rhino will be with us next year?:?

na i think he will stay on if we offer him what he deserves
if we try and play hard ball he may end up looking else where :x

mike83au

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
na i think he will stay on if we offer him what he deserves if we try and play hard ball he may end up looking else where :x

I think if we give him what he deserves, he'd be without an income, home and a means of transport.

Good first up game for Rhino, hopefully he continues to build this into a big season. We need him to.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Thing is out of all the players off contract Rhino IMO is the most needed.
Not because he is the best talent or is in the best form, becasue he is a prop, an area we are desperately low stock in at the moment.

If we lose schif we could cover it with Chalk, Goodwin etc
Germ - Withers
Hindmarsh and T Smith - We got a truck load of backrowers
Rhino - Thompson, Weyman, Miller and Cross our our best props, of them one is shit, one has dodgey rists and one spends a large part on the sidelines due to suspension

at this stage (wait untill the end of the year) i wouldnt mind seeing Adamson and Smith re-sign for one more season

GreenGuy

Agree R69 with everything except keeping the odies. The young brigade have to take charge and the sooner that happens the better. Smith and Admanso are there to ease it through, and 1 year is enough for that or the youngsters might get unsettled and want to leave to find opportunities elsewhere ie. Kouparitsas

Raider_69

Post Whore
argy-bargy said:
i recon adamson for 1 more year. smith :arrow:

yea id probably more inclind to go for that
especuially considering our prop depth
id like to see Adamson play front row, he has the size and power to do it and we got heaps of 2nd rowers to cover him 8)

Latest posts