What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings

Jim Rockford

Bench
Hi
I just wanted to say Hi to all my Bunny Brethren. I recently signed up and I already find myself pitted against some sad types in the Can Souths Buy an Origin team thread. I have very quickly discovered that there are quite a few losers on here that like to dish it out to other teams, but when you give them a taste of their own medicine they transform into whiny little bitches. I do however look forward to some intelligent discussion with the knowledgeable fans here in the Souths forum.
Glory Glory as we march towards No.22

callmack1

Staff member
Hi
I just wanted to say Hi to all my Bunny Brethren. I recently signed up and I already find myself pitted against some sad types in the Can Souths Buy an Origin team thread. I have very quickly discovered that there are quite a few losers on here that like to dish it out to other teams, but when you give them a taste of their own medicine they transform into whiny little bitches. I do however look forward to some intelligent discussion with the knowledgeable fans here in the Souths forum.
Welcome mate!! Good to have ya.

You're not wrong there haha.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hi
Welcome mate you seem like a diehard like me, you’ll fit in well here if you stay in the Souths forum.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Hi
Welcome Brother!

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Hi
Mate don't worry about the other threads, stay on this forum and you'll be right.
Occasionally we do get d!(#heads especially Rorter fans coming on here trying to be heroes but they get dealt with pretty quickly. Page 4 0f the 2021 Rumours thread, and the South's v Roosters game thread will give you some idea how to handle them LOL :joy: