What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Alexander

WestyLife

First Grade
You could say the same about Newcastles performances the last two decades. Achieved nothing. Not even a boner or a wet dream.

I don't hate them they arent a traditional rival really. I do pity them they have a heartland that should be as good as Penrith but they can't seem to make use of it.

GongPanther

Referee
Strange how Brandy does not call Penrith matches, yet Blocker and Smith call the WT games. I suppose he has to make do in calling Panthers GFs.

MugaB

Coach
Strange how Brandy does not call Penrith matches, yet Blocker and Smith call the WT games. I suppose he has to make do in calling Panthers GFs.
He does call them... he was caller on the Panthers v Titans (last round) on old boys day (course he missed out ciz he was working)

I like Brandy as a football commentator. And Vossy.
I like most of them. Even Shouty Dan

Why shouldn’t they be having a good time doing a job we would all love to do.

I just struggle with Tallis (and previously Kenty). Maybe it has something to do with the role they play in NRL360 (albeit the times Graham has been in that chair I have liked his contributions).

Murraymob1

Juniors
He ha
Question for Smug fans. Brandy's been on the Panthers board for years, what qualifications does he bring? I get that he's probably the most naturally talented player I've ever seen, favourite son of the club and their first superstar, is it just his football knowledge? Does he have a business background?

I don't rate him as an expert at all, he wouldn't be commentating if I was paying. Freddie hand-picked him as his closest advisor, together they talked a good game and had their tires pumped up by the Sydney media but it didn't amount to much and eventually ended in tears.

I'm not having a shot, genuine question, what does he bring?
He has run a business before he had his own sports store.A successful board needs a blend of business people and football awareness he fits both

Latest posts