What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Eastwood

Juniors
Apparantly on the way home, do you think we may be linked to him considering Kearney is going to be our coach.

Gordy

Juniors
Apparantly on the way home, do you think we may be linked to him considering Kearney is going to be our coach.

Probably....:roll: As we seem to be linked with anyone who is off contract.

I thought he was almost a done deal with the Canterbury Storm.

boxhead

First Grade
He will almost definitely sign with the Bulldogs.

Originally posted by Gordy
I thought he was almost a done deal with the Canterbury Storm.

:lol:
Brilliant!

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
Would rather Adam Blair..If we sign Kearney and he brings Blair, I'll be very happy. Blair + Tonga would be awesome!

Gordy

Juniors
Apparantly his manager is speaking to a few clubs...

He was a good player when he left for England, so he would be a good addition if that is the case. But...... they are probably just trying to push his asking price up anyway.

Juniors
Not so sure he is done deal, that was news before they signed Pritchard..

Juniors
Might be so Boxhead but there has not been an official confirmation yet from the dogs...

Juniors
how are they fitting these guys in the cap?

i am thinking maybe with SK coming things may change...

lucablight

First Grade
Why can't we go after players like Adam Blair? He's young and a proven big game player. A better option than Webb and Maitua combined.

boxhead

First Grade
Who knows why we don't go after all these good players?
Personally, I think we recruited to fix our depth-something that was lacking-which he seem to have done very well with our recruitment.

I am guessing the money will be saved for a few big names.....but I will ask you this, can Blair play prop?
I honestly have no idea; if he can play prop well, he would be invaluable....we have too many good back-rowers, but few good props (if we replaced Cayless with Blair that would be awesome though).

Juniors
Who knows what goes on...its obvious that DA had nothing to do with any recruiting for next year and that the board and possibly SK were pulling the strings...

Latest posts