What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis out- Adam Mogg in. LOL

sydraider

First Grade
innsaneink said:
CANBERRA winger Adam Mogg is set for a shock State or Origin debut after being called up to replace the injured Greg Inglis in the Queensland team today.

The 28-year-old Sunshine Coast product will join the Maroons squad in camp in Brisbane tomorrow. Queensland has decided against flying Inglis to Brisbane for further assessment after he was diagnosed with stress fractures of the back which are expected to keep him out of action for 2-4 weeks.

Penrith's Rhys Wesser had been considered a more likely replacement for Inglis than Mogg.

Mogg and Brisbane fullback Karmichael Hunt will be both be making their Origin debuts at Suncorp Stadium next Wednesday.

AAP

http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,8659,19383125-23214,00.html

Still choking inky?

azza

Juniors
dannyboy said:
Whoops...got that totally wrong & I'll cop it sweet for it

But Azza, my call was made 7 days & 12 hours BEFORE the kick-off as a gee-up. Not 90 minutes after full-time with benefit of hindsight....however me hat gets tipped to thuga for his prediction of Mogg's double

Full credit to the Maroons, they were brilliant. Origin 3 will be a blinder and can't wait.

OH, and NSW by 30 in the decider :p

Fair enough mate, at least you acknowledge your error... Raiders supporters just get the sh*ts with people that bag blokes like Mogg without actually having watched him play at all this season.

Inferno

Coach
Mr Saab said:
Mogg proved to all that when you pick a winger on the wing they will play and play well.
Pick a center on the wing and it is dangerous.
Pick Brett Finch and...well..........

Mr Saab, both your wingers last night are centres.

Iafeta

Referee
Great performance from Mogg.

A classic rags to riches story that one - I mean really, in all honesty he was a bolter but damn, he did a great job. He'll get the wraps for the tries, but the play he put on Gasnier to get the team a scrum 10m out was also very inspirational. It was all the little things like the intensity in the kick chase that turned that result, and the likes of Mogg with their enthusiasm showed the way.

Well played Mogg.

Latest posts