What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis

Nevcost

Juniors
And sorry to get off topic but i'm getting sick to death of hearing that Souths are the people's club. How can you say it's the people's club when only one person owns it in Russell Crowe.

Buddah

Juniors
I think Inglis is a great player but I don't think it's the end of the world if the Broncs don't have him. Good luck to the team that snare him, he'll definately be an asset. Brisbane have always had great depth in the club and are always nurturing new talent. We may not grab the trophy in 2011, but it's on the cards. IMO

Glad Inglis is gone, only here for the money like hannant, folau, inglis, they will all and have left after there contracts are done.
throw the money at gillett, thaiday, gagai, all great young guns. keep them at the club for life.

DR.ZOIDBERG

Juniors
Greg Inglis is just 2010 version of Steve Turner. Must be something in the water in Melbourne.

Titans had Turner and he never joined and now GI does it to Brisbane, losy some respect for him now, he would have been a big hit @ Brisbane but he will now slowly fade away

Buddah

Juniors
Gotta laugh at you Broncos supporters - you just missed getting the best player in the world and you say that you can still win a premiership.

hahahahahahaha!!!!! - you are all jokes!!!!!!!

And your team is?? Probably the smartest thing you can say is NOTHING!

beads6

First Grade
Inglis's body is shot anyway. He is a myth at club level and won't be any good away from Bellamy and his storm buddies.

DR.ZOIDBERG

Juniors
WTF is going on with GI? I thought he was coming to Brisbane to play for the Broncos and he wanted to be with his soon to be wife that lives and works in Brisbane?

Now he turns his back on the Broncos aka a Steve Turner, and joins souths ummm your wife to be is in Brisbane not Sydney, when it comes to that, is there a difference in him being in Melborune or Sydney? NO!! your still not with your MRS'S!!!

Here is want I think may happen, Inglis's deal with souths will fall through, so he will go back to the Broncos.

or

He will join Souths and play 1 year and then just a Hannet and ask for a release to join Brisbane to be with his Mrs's

or he will quit NRL all together and go to France where he is way away from his Mrs

HAHAHA WTF GI WTF!!

DeeJ

Bench
WTF is going on with GI? I thought he was coming to Brisbane to play for the Broncos and he wanted to be with his soon to be wife that lives and works in Brisbane?

Now he turns his back on the Broncos aka a Steve Turner, and joins souths ummm your wife to be is in Brisbane not Sydney, when it comes to that, is there a difference in him being in Melborune or Sydney? NO!! your still not with your MRS'S!!!

Here is want I think may happen, Inglis's deal with souths will fall through, so he will go back to the Broncos.

or

He will join Souths and play 1 year and then just a Hannet and ask for a release to join Brisbane to be with his Mrs's

or he will quit NRL all together and go to France where he is way away from his Mrs

HAHAHA WTF GI WTF!!

The answer is money and other incentives, my friend.

lynx000

Juniors
TBH I think we have dodged a bullet in Inglis not coming here. Off-season shoulder and hip surgery, 118 kg even before the hip surgery. It would appear likely he is going to have an abbreviated off-season therefore he is going to start the season hugely overweight, not in the best of condition, to me that raises the possibility of early season leg injuries.

Plus, it really did appear that he never wanted to be here, therefore he would not have been motivated. It is entirely possible about 1/4 to 1/2 way through the season we might be saying thanks Souths.

Latest posts