What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis !

Rabbitohs6

Juniors
That Game 3 performance was G.I at his best. Even though i'm a mad NSW supporter G.I killed it tonight, he looked back in form in attack. he was busting tackles every time he touched the ball, that gather and put down for there first try was amazing then when he scored his 2nd he beat NSW whole ride side defence. He was strong in defence yet again. Especially when he belted Mini in the in goal and Smashed Glenn Stewart back in to the in goal. He was my Man of the match. LETS JUST HOPE HE SHOWS THIS FORM IN A RED AND GREEN JERSEY ! GO GREG !

Spot On

Coach
It must piss you blokes off seeing him have a dig for his adopted state where he gets to play with his Storm mates. They really can get the best out of him. He looks like he is actually enjoying his job when he is with those blokes. Then he returns to Redfern only to ............ vanish. Won't be long and he'll be back in Melbourne.

POPEYE

Coach
Greg didn't have to hurdle Taylor to get the ball and it showed. Dave is a chicane to Greg's progress and should be kept away from him on the field.

Without doubt Inglis will perservere with the Rabbits at least until Maguire shows his hand when hopefully the Storm comfort zone will be cloned

hunters

Juniors
It must piss you blokes off seeing him have a dig for his adopted state where he gets to play with his Storm mates. They really can get the best out of him. He looks like he is actually enjoying his job when he is with those blokes. Then he returns to Redfern only to ............ vanish. Won't be long and he'll be back in Melbourne.
Have you actually watched any of his recent performances? Nah, didn't think so.

Buggee

Juniors
he killed it against the broncos, without him we would have lost.. some people. seriously

Mattyoh

Juniors
GI will play 5/8 next season and wont have to fight Taylor for the ball. Matt King will.

Packy

Bench
And back to regular programming for you guys no doubt.

Packy's prediction: GI lets in 2 trys this weekend and gets injured for the rest of the season.

BranVan3000

Coach
He was superb against Brisbane. If it wasn't for Taylor playing inside him and being even better he'd have been MOTM

BunniesMan

Immortal
GI's game against the Broncos was arguably his best club game in 2 years, which includes plenty of Storm games.

Yes he got off to a slow start this year because of his interrupted offseason but the last few games he's been great.

I expect him to have another awesome game this weekend.

Packy

Bench
You are easily pleased.

If he played as well for you as he did last night you wouldn't have lost as many as you have.

BranVan3000

Coach
You are easily pleased.

If he played as well for you as he did last night you wouldn't have lost as many as you have.
He has only really given us one or two performances this year on that level. His fitness was woefully under done until now

Ziggy the God

First Grade
he killed it against the broncos, without him we would have lost.. some people. seriously

Exactly right, they seemed to miss watching that game, his last up start for us.

They also miss the fact that he is coming back from multiple surgeries during the offseason.

Just the usual bash Souths at any opportunity from imbeciles who are most probably living in a caravan smoking pot all day.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
You are easily pleased.

Hey fudge-packy. Can a centre really change a game that much every week just because he doesn't play well? Really? Cause I thought your game breakers usually sit in the 1, 6, 7 & 9. But whatetever. Maybe you're right. Maybe Souths problems ARE because our centre 'Isnt playing well'. Couldn't possibly be the fact we have so many injuries.. Could it? :roll:

Packy

Bench
I didn't say that. But if a world beater plays to his potential then you are a shitload more likely to win than if he plays th 50% of his ability.

GI can change games and affect results. Surely you believe that otherwise he wouldn't have been such a massive signing.

hindyrabbit

Juniors
with the lack of other strike players GI is a well marked man when playing for souths.

someone else has to satnd up and take pressure off him. oppositions get numbers in tackles for him and that makes it hard for him to have an impact

BranVan3000

Coach
with the lack of other strike players GI is a well marked man when playing for souths.

someone else has to satnd up and take pressure off him. oppositions get numbers in tackles for him and that makes it hard for him to have an impact
We have strike weapons in Sandow, Luke, Wesser and Merritt.

You'd hope they make the mistake of focusing too much on Inglis again like they did last time

Ziggy the God

First Grade
I didn't say that. But if a world beater plays to his potential then you are a shitload more likely to win than if he plays th 50% of his ability.

GI can change games and affect results. Surely you believe that otherwise he wouldn't have been such a massive signing.

How about you jam your pharked up opinion up your arse cuarnt.

Spot On

Coach
Have you actually watched any of his recent performances? Nah, didn't think so.

Unfortunately I watched his performance v Manly in anticipation of him doing something as the talk in here suggested he was on the cusp of something extraordinary. You know something like that stinging defence in Origin 3. The will to win, to get up in your opponents face, smash a few and dominate your opposite. Score a try or put a fend on. Look like you want to be there. I guess a try assist is better than nothing though. Nah, I didn't think so.

Latest posts