What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grothe and Hindmarsh updates

Parra Guru

Coach
I don't think anything can stop us atm. Hindy was quiet (well marked) tonight and we still managed to rack up a good score.

JOB 3:14

Juniors
Does anyone have an update on their injuries?
Was Hindmarsh taken off because he succumbed to a knee injury or simply for a rest?
I heard Grothe has a back problem.

Agent Mulder

Bench
Parra Guru said:
I don't think anything can stop us atm. Hindy was quiet (well marked) tonight and we still managed to rack up a good score.

True, But we have the Roosters next week which will be tougher then the Sharks, Roosters have nothing to lose anymore.

Bazal

Post Whore
I believe Grothe has had issues with his back for a while now, he suffers some chronic injury that flares up every now and then if I recall correctly. As for Hindy, he was in doubt last week with a knee problem, so maybe he just tweaked that a little?

xr62nv

Juniors
Bazal said:
I believe Grothe has had issues with his back for a while now, he suffers some chronic injury that flares up every now and then if I recall correctly. As for Hindy, he was in doubt last week with a knee problem, so maybe he just tweaked that a little?

didnt grothe get that operated on during the offseason?? or did he just rest it..

maybe taking off hindy was more precautionary.. i think maybe less action on it might make him better in the long run ..

Stagger eel

Staff member
I think both will be sweet with the week of physio..both played with injuries and probably could of finished the game if they had to.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think Guru had to come off to give Wade a run,

nothing in it

Choppy71

It was a back injury fur guru jr, just said on Sunday Footy Show that he'll be right for the Rooters....Hindy will be sweet.

Parra Guru

Coach
I think that we really have to try and get some self belief WITHOUT Hindy. It's not fair on him or the team. The guy is playing through injury for the team's sake. If he does get injured for a week, we should really try and learn how to cope without him instead of automatically sh*tting our pants over it.

Hellsy

Immortal
Eric said he is pretty sore, he got twisted awkwardly in a tackle.
Light training for this week :LOL: :LOL:
He should be right to go next week unless it doesn't get any better through the week

Parra Guru

Coach
Hellsy said:
Eric said he is pretty sore, he got twisted awkwardly in a tackle.
Light training for this week :lol: :lol:
He should be right to go next week unless it doesn't get any better through the week

Eric in a pink shirt at training??? How uncommon :lol: :lol: :lol:

annamat

Juniors
I have so many comments I could make about Eric and the reasons for his sore back but this is a family forum!! :D :sarcasm:

Anyway he had better be better.. I want to have my photo with him next week...

Thats right kiddies I am coming to the game!!! Woohoo!!

annamat

Juniors
If thats who you are playing then I am there with Camera in hand.....

As long as I can sit with you guys of course..

Hellsy

Immortal
U can sit with us, PM one of us towards the end of the week and we'll let you know where to meet us

annamat

Juniors
Woohoo!!!!

Have not been to parra stadium since my birthday 2 years ago...
and it's almost my birtday again....

Latest posts