What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ground Announcement. Sound effects after teams score

blue bags

First Grade
I'm on my Hey hey hey
From mysery to happiness today
Yer yer yer
Which team has this music ?
😁

blue bags

First Grade
Another song that could be used
Don't worry. Be Happy
ooh ooh ooohhoo
Don't worry. Beee happy

MugaB

Coach
When an NRL team scores
Ground Announcement sounds effects
Panthers panther Growling
Roosters crowing cocadoolaloo
EELS. Electric sound effects buzzing
Knights swords clashing
Sea Eagles squaking
So you've only just noticed this now, they've had this on foxtel for years now, after every point scored the mascot sound effect goes off, ever team has one and yes Souths is underwhelming with the glory/glory jingle, but the rest is spot on, Titans and Knights are similar with clash of sword on sheild, Warriors and Raiders similar horns blowing, Panthers and Tigers have a big cat growl,
Dragon growls, Eels zapps, Bronx Neighs, Cowboys Yehaws, Rooster coxs, Storm is a thunderclap, Dogs Snarls/Barks, SeaEagles Cries/Squaks, not sure on Sharks and Dolphins

blue bags

First Grade
So you've only just noticed this now, they've had this on foxtel for years now, after every point scored the mascot sound effect goes off, ever team has one and yes Souths is underwhelming with the glory/glory jingle, but the rest is spot on, Titans and Knights are similar with clash of sword on sheild, Warriors and Raiders similar horns blowing, Panthers and Tigers have a big cat growl,
Dragon growls, Eels zapps, Bronx Neighs, Cowboys Yehaws, Rooster coxs, Storm is a thunderclap, Dogs Snarls/Barks, SeaEagles Cries/Squaks, not sure on Sharks and Dolphins
Sharks use the Jaws sound's . And Sharks song.
Sharks Sharks Forever

Dolphins use the Flipper sounds
Dolphins clicking. Laughing sounds

blue bags

First Grade
I just realised, this would make awesome sense for the Dragons when they play at WIN Stadium in Wollongong. WIN Stadium is literally "by the sea" :D
Haven't you seen the puff the magic Dragon who lives by the sea. video on YouTube. It's based at win stadium Wollongong

Last edited:

Evil_Mush

Juniors
I would love the Warriors to adopt the Ultimate Warriors theme song on either the walkout at the start of the game, or after a barnburner runaway try hah!

Or just an excerpt of him shouting out "WARRIORRRRRRRRRR" at just random breaks in play, in that unhinged way he did at the height of his popularity in 1989/90.

I'm such a mark hah.

Latest posts