What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grounding?

The Dodger

First Grade
fair call. he grounded the ball.

in the field of play would have been knock on.

there should be a rule where you need to have control of the ball,
not just slipped out of hands and caught between hip and elbow, therefore grounded, therefore a try.

the rule itself is rubbish in my opinion and before last night, i wouldn't have even thought about that.

TheShiftyShark

Juniors
Calm down reefman. Can you not take a joke? If you have'nt got so much hate then why take a shot at BK when it had nothing to do with the topic? or is it that you just can't resist having a stab at the players you personally don't like, at any opportunity?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
TheShiftyShark said:
Calm down reefman. Can you not take a joke? If you have'nt got so much hate then why take a shot at BK when it had nothing to do with the topic? or is it that you just can't resist having a stab at the players you personally don't like, at any opportunity?

Welcome to your 4th post. may it be about me too.

Sticky said there were 3 poor defensive reads in that game that cost the win more than the dropped balls.

1 read was covell
1 was kimmorley
1 was bird.

spider

Coach
preston should not have been permitted to hit and spin his way over the line

he should have been driven back

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
coolumsharkie said:
OK so no one is denying he lost control of the ball?

me. Exactly the smae as the first half when sombody juggled the ball & caught it again.
it didnt touch an opposition player & it didnt touch the ground.
play on.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Well thats just the thing.. i reckon it did hit one of our players... and if you watch fox sports now you are about to see it again

doggone

Juniors
Fair try. grounded between torso and elbow. Thats a try. Anyhow the sharks had their chance to seal the game and once again let themselves down.

coolumsharkie

Referee
doggone said:
Fair try. grounded between torso and elbow. Thats a try. Anyhow the sharks had their chance to seal the game and once again let themselves down.

FFS! Technicaly it was a NO try. If you look closely it hits Kearneys knee when Presto wasn't in control. It's not my fault that the video ref and half the population are blind as f**king bats!!!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
coolumsharkie said:
FFS! Technicaly it was a NO try. If you look closely it hits Kearneys knee when Presto wasn't in control. It's not my fault that the video ref and half the population are blind as f**king bats!!!

So coolum is there a contentious try from last night's game?

:)

fizman

Bench
I agree with Coolum 100%. Preston did not have control of the football whilst in possession. Yes the grounding was fine, but he DID lose control of the football.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Frenzy. said:
So coolum is there a contentious try from last night's game?

:)

Your not the one who has to put up with the locals, the headline news.

Funny thing though last night these Tit fans on the bus were singing.. " Lets go Titans lets go"

FFS talk about stealing the wrong song.

Banjo pluckers.

imasharkie

Coach
and what about that brand new theme from those bogans around us last night:

Cronulla take it up the a.... doda

The funny thing is the local fm station was saying what a wonderful aray of chants the Cronulla fans had and all they got from the locals was lets go Titans.