What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

grumpy old men

Caged Panther

First Grade
Every other week I turn up at penrith stadium and take my place in my reserved to seat to enjoy a game of league. Unfortunately for me I must be seated behind two of the most dispassionate penrith supporters I have every come across in my life.

Now in theory this is fine it shouldn't worry me as I don't have to assocaite myself with them. Problem is they seem to want to hold me and my group of people to their dispassionate standard of supporting.

They whinge about us yelling at the ref and generally just making alot of noise to try and support the boys. What's even worse is they don't have the guts to say it to our face they simply say stuff to the other people around them who tell us anyway.

Sorry about the rant it's just rather frustrating and I felt the need to get it off my chest.

choc_soldier

Coach
I understand. They're everywhere.

In the Eastern Terrace last night, there were people behind us telling to sit down and shut up everytime someone stood up to start a chant (like myself), or not to stand up whenever something interesting happened (like going to the video ref).

Fair dinkum... some people just go to the footy expecting everything to be quiet and non-eventful. They can f*** off to somewhere like the opera, for all I care.

*Sandy*

First Grade
I would approach them and then start complaining about a couple of grumpy old men who are pompous and boring shits that simply come to the game to grumble about fans getting caught up in the moments. :lol: I wonder what they would say? :D

Caged Panther

First Grade
he was complaing a few weeks ago that JL brought F Puletuea instead of frank the tank, I told him he should go coach them, I was given the evil eye.

choc_soldier

Coach
CP, do the people that sit behind you look anything like this?

Statler-Waldorf.jpg

Caged Panther

First Grade
they sit in front of me but yes one actually looks distinctily like the one on the right. What their names again staller and waldorf?

Kiwipanther

Juniors
PP is a noisey bugger at games, I've complained to security tons of times, but they keep saying hes needed for channel 9 crowd reaction shots.