What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess F**king what

nz_kid

Juniors
Guess f**king what i am going to my local vedio shop now to pick up stacey jones rugby league that i am going to hire. I'm not joking the lady rang me up just now :)

nibbs

Bench
nz_kid said:
Guess f**king what i am going to my local vedio shop now to pick up stacey jones rugby league that i am going to hire. I'm not joking the lady rang me up just now :)

where abouts do you live!?!?!

Moffo

Referee
nibbletjones said:
nz_kid said:

near a vedio shop, obviously

Gorillasanti

Juniors
nibbletjones said:
nz_kid said:

I don't think he took his computer with him to the vedio shop.

nibbs

Bench
perhaps I should have been more specific.

What part of NZ you live? What video store you getting it from???

I'm not planning on raiding this young lads house...

Gorillasanti

Juniors
nibbletjones said:
perhaps I should have been more specific.

What part of NZ you live? What video store you getting it from???

I'm not planning on raiding this young lads house...

Just push him off his bike. :lol:

nz_kid

Juniors
I live in new zealand.The players look really good.but i think the stadiums need a bit more work also the corwds dont look real.I got it for ps2 and the controlls are pretty easy to master.

[furrycat]

Coach
All I can say aswell... Show some proof and I'll be satisfied to believe. Otherwise I'll find you pretty sad for making this up.

Jono Russell

Bench
i belived jj as the site he orded from said it was available but i dont believe this guy!! simply because i very highly doubt that a video store would get the game shipped to them before all the major stores would. and if so they wouldnt be able to put it on hire untill release day.

Moffo

Referee
Not to mention the fact that he did all this in 38 minutes (time difference between posts)

He mastered the controls, in 38 minutes...as well as going down the video store to get it?? riiiiiiighhtttt :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

angelus

Juniors
Try Blockbuster at Everton Park. I've been able to get a couple from there a few days before release. No guarentees, but I think if you searched around, you *might* find one. I'm getting it on PC, so I'm not gonna worry.

nz_kid

Juniors
Ok i will show some proof i will get some pics from the manual book. The controlls are really easy to master it only took me about 5 miniutes trust me guys i have it.I hired it from United Video Woolston,Christchurch,New zealand.Shit sorry guys my scanner is not working please belive me please i'm telling the turth. If u belive jj has got it why wont u belive me.Ok then on the 4 page it tells u the controlls and also page 5 and 6 and 7,on page 8 the heading is MAIN MENU. Ok go and ask jj and he will tell u that all that stuff is on those pages.

nibbs

Bench
nz_kid said:
Ok i will show some proof i will get some pics from the manual book. The controlls are really easy to master it only took me about 5 miniutes trust me guys i have it.I hired it from United Video Woolston,Christchurch,New zealand.sh*t sorry guys my scanner is not working please belive me please i'm telling the turth. If u belive jj has got it why wont u belive me.Ok then on the 4 page it tells u the controlls and also page 5 and 6 and 7,on page 8 the heading is MAIN MENU. Ok go and ask jj and he will tell u that all that stuff is on those pages.

*meh* stupid canterbury. You may have that game, but Auckland has the Sheild, so there :arrow:

Latest posts