What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess the Broncos v Dogs crowd.

The Broncos v Dogs crowd?

• 25-30,000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30-35,000

• 35-40,000

• 40-45,000

• 45 plus

• Total voters

DIEHARD

----
I just got tickets. I didn't get ezy ticket though so I don't know the pax numbers.

Tickets sales seem to be going well judging by the fact that several sections are limited or single seat only now.

PINGU

Juniors
I would think 28,000 for the doggies V Broncos game.

If they used the same procedure that the Wests Tigers used at Leichardt on the weekend then the crowd would be 120,000.

ouwet

Bench
PINGU said:

If they used the same procedure that the Wests Tigers used at Leichardt on the weekend then the crowd would be 120,000.

:roll: What Tha :?: :lol:

DIEHARD

----
28,000 :lol: :lol:

Haven't you learnt off your buddy League Geek not to make such rediculous statements?

pcpp

Juniors
I think the people hear are being I bit too excited about the crowd.

It'll be big, but I don't think it'd be close to a sellout.

Near the Panthers game I say - 36-42k

Coaster

Bench
Tidus_Raider said:
IMO anything less than 40K will be a MAJOR diaspointment.

Thats what happens when a State is no longer RL mad, its going to get worse in the next few years if there isnt something done about it, quiet frankly the AFL is really starting to dominate us up here :oops:

I remeber a time when we would get a 16 page center spread of the NRL, But those days are slipping away, with only 14 games in a 1000 km radius, 2 delayed matches riddled with adverts to a point there unwatchable, and commentators that absolutey detest QLDers and QLD (gould), doesnt exactly bring new supporters to a code, that is struggling to compete with a 3 times winning GF squeeky clean image side :shock:

RL is dying in Qld, and if it does prepare for it to die in NSW also.
GC NEED to be in the comp.

This may seam like a cheap shot to promote the GC bid, but i want both the CC and the GC, I dont live in the CC but.

Moffo

Referee
Crowds are up by heaps and so are ratings...how do you draw such a conclusion? Who cares what the courier mail put in their papers

The Lions have won 4 in a row, of course they are going to get heaps of publicity. So would the storm if they won 4 premierships

Brutus

Referee
Crowds are not up by heaps anymore. The poor turnouts over the last few months has seen the average drop slightly below last years.

Something has to be done. Sadly when your game is half-owned by a media organistation that 'something' is a very hard thing to do.

Coaster

Bench
Moffo said:
Crowds are up by heaps and so are ratings...how do you draw such a conclusion? Who cares what the courier mail put in their papers

The Lions have won 4 in a row, of course they are going to get heaps of publicity. So would the storm if they won 4 premierships

How do you draw such a conclusion?
Crowds are down, look at the 50k plus we used to get to ANZ
Ratings are at a all time low for SEQLD
Who cares about what people put in there papers? well Consumers do, thats how the word is spread, if its all about AFL there is going to be a definite rise in there Ratings.
BTW Lions have won 3 in a row
About the Storm, you are right, and wouldnt that be the NRL's Dream :?:

pcpp

Juniors
Brutus said:
Crowds are not up by heaps anymore. The poor turnouts over the last few months has seen the average drop slightly below last years.

Last year the average was 24,000.
This year is 26,500. It was 28,000 before the games at Souths and Manly - two wooden spoon contenders.
The dogs game should put it back up to scratch ;)

hybrid_tiger

Coach
PINGU said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pingu actually believes there was only 14,000 at Leichhardt on Sunday.

:lol:

miccle

Bench
Guys and girls - I have a PAX number for yas all. A mate of mine bought two tickets last wednesday and his ticket says 32 thousand plus. Good signs. I'm hoping we break 40... if not it won't be far off it.