What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guisset cost the Dragons the game

RLIF

Juniors
Guisset must be one of the dumbest footballers I have seen in a long time...I only got the last 20 mins of the match but with out a doubt he cracked and crumbled under pressure and cost his team the match....thus pretty much ending their top 6 with 8 games to go IMO.

The stripping of the ball when they had London 10 meters out from their own try line is un forgiven able when you are down 2 points with 10 mins to go....then the pass at the end which led to the try for the London winger....was just a massive brain explosion....

BTW is that London winger French? the one who scored two tries?

AlbertRosenfeld

Juniors
RLIF said:
Guisset must be one of the dumbest footballers I have seen in a long time...I only got the last 20 mins of the match but with out a doubt he cracked and crumbled under pressure and cost his team the match....thus pretty much ending their top 6 with 8 games to go IMO.

The stripping of the ball when they had London 10 meters out from their own try line is un forgiven able when you are down 2 points with 10 mins to go....then the pass at the end which led to the try for the London winger....was just a massive brain explosion....

BTW is that London winger French? the one who scored two tries?

Rikki Sheriffe? No, he is not French. The name suggests he might be Muslim, but his accent is English.

You may be confusing him with French winger Olivier Charles, who I am told is in jail.

I watched the whole game. Guisset played well throughout. Earlier in the game Guisset made a tremendous break and ran 40 yards before passing to Wilson -- who dropped a hard pass to his chest with the line wide open. The foolish error at the end of the game was the only blemish in Guisset's overall fine performance.

screeny

Bench
Guissett's been great this season and went well on Saturday - but did let the side down at the end. But collectively the French players were at fault for the loss.

Their inside defence was inept and they clocked off on at least two notable occasions, with Hill and another London player whose identity escapes me dummying and slicing through midfield on try-scoring plays, past Griffi on one occasion and Fellous on the other.

Compared to the Leeds - Sts game on Friday, whihc was one of the best SL games I've ever seen, Cats v London was functionary to say the least.

ali

Bench
He almost won them the game with that burst and off load, but the pass ws probably too hard. What did Charles do to end up in gaol?

AlbertRosenfeld

Juniors
ali said:
He almost won them the game with that burst and off load, but the pass ws probably too hard. What did Charles do to end up in gaol?

I don't know. It is all hush hush. I am trying to find out from my friends at the club. I will let you know if I find out anything. What I do know is that he was playing with them for a few weeks and now he is not.

Latest posts