What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guns and roses head high video

grumps

Juniors
hey guys good to finally be posting ive been reading the fights with some amusements for quite a while, just wondering if any one else thinks that the head high in the latest of lockleys vids is G N R i reckon its 'night train'

8)

locksley

Juniors
Zoot said:
yep, the first couple of seconds of night train.

the others are 'boys don't cry' and 'all the small things'

Boys don't cry????? What's that?

You're right with the other two though!

axl rose

Bench
haha good to see some gunners fans around, anyhow I hope the League game isnt delayed as long as the new album 'Chinese Democracy', 6 years and counting!

Goleel

Juniors
Yeah, that damn album title saw the Offspring's latest album delayed six months too, of course, that's the offsprings fault for being smart arses and stealing the title, but hey, i'll blame gunners, the offspring have released 3 and soon to be 4 albums in the last 6 years...compared to Gunners zilch.

grumps

Juniors
old school gunners got be the best band of all time along with acdc im guessing you put the music as the background ah locksley it would be wishful thinking to have sidhe put it in the game

Princess Ange

Juniors
i heard 'crazy in love' on 2 of them :? (i think, unless my speakers are screwed :oops:) the vaikona-7secs.mpg once and ankle-9secs.jpg

Latest posts