What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gus and his hidden truths

gallagher

Juniors
I still cant get over the fact that people each and every week bag Goulds column. Go on and on about bias agendas etccc.
Heres a tip...........dont read it! Its like Rayyyyyyyyyyyyy, I cant stand him so I dont listen to him. Its not hard.

And people want to here want Bennett has to say?Well Qeenslanders probably do. To everyone else its like listening to B.Smiths dribble.

The Business

Juniors
Eddie. said:
Gould is the best commentator Channel 9 have got by a fair stretch. Fools such as Cheif biggest statement of the day is too say how great an occasion Sunday Afternoon Football is every week, and Mario with his a strong Souths makes for a strong rugby league.

At least Gould provides some interesting comments, when he is talking football and leaving the politics behind.
Have to agree. Only Sterlo can provide insight into the game, the rest give you nothing in that regard.

Phil Gould is paid to give his opinion and I have to say on MOST occasions he is correct when discussing issues in the game. Some people just can't stand hearing the opinion of others simply because they don't have one of their own. When you look at the people he has "digs" at, most of them are drop kicks themselves anyway.

griff

Bench
I'm so sick of self-important journalists spending more time on petty point scoring against a different faction of self-important journalists than they do actually reporting the game.

No one cares anymore, stop writing about what the other person has written and start doing what you are paid to do and write about rugby league.

Sterling

Juniors
simon says said:
People like to hear what Bennet has to say..... :lol: :lol:

What a load of rot.I couldnt give a fig what that grunpy old man has to say....and as if he doesnt have his own agendas to boot.

Pffft.

hey Simon Says .. long time no see .....

OWNED :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Gould fired the first shots in this with his peice last week, i think this mob had a right of reply, lets hope that end it... on the score card for mine its a first round knock out to news ltd. that peice was brillient :clap:

simon says

First Grade
Sterling said:
simon says said:
People like to hear what Bennet has to say..... :lol: :lol:

What a load of rot.I couldnt give a fig what that grunpy old man has to say....and as if he doesnt have his own agendas to boot.

Pffft.

hey Simon Says .. long time no see .....

OWNED :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nahh.Parra got owned by Souths last week.

You are OWNED.

The real tragedy here is that an absolute tosser like yerself wears the monika of an absolute legend of the game.You should be called Carige not Sterlo.

:lol: :lol:

melon....

Coach
I cant believe you just spent all that time writing all that shit. who gives a f**k about Gould or the Doggygraph....

PS. Fat Hodgo is a deadman Friday night.

Kiwi said:
simon says said:
I agree.....Gould can be a pain at times,but I usually like what he has to say...

People on here really seem to hate him though,is it because of the Roosters success???

It's got nothing to do with the Roosters , and everything to do with him.

Wayne Bennett isn't hated like Gould, and people actually want to hear what Wayne has to say.

Except nobody can understand Wayne because he mumbles and won't open his mouth.

melon....

Coach
knights04 said:
I doubt it there would be any angst unlike with Walker.
Are you kidding...every roosters player wants to smash his fat head in...Hodges that is...hes f**ked 2nite.

0neye

Gould is like Rex Mossop he was all was putting his foot in this mouth :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)
f0_2.JPG

izzo

Juniors
It is true about Guss being incharge over the player purchases for Souths in 2002 - apparently he purchased players as a deal with several managers in order to keep and to obtain a few new players to the Roosters for the next few years.

nqboy

First Grade
Goose Gould is a Phool. One of the best football brains in the business and he wastes it so often with his arrogance, bias and, worst of all, his agendas.

Latest posts