What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gus Gould's prediction

natheel

Coach
So I presume you live here in Victoria to make such a learned observation?

no y would ilivein melbourne when my location says kiama???

all im saying is victoria has 1 NRL team and ALOT of the ppl down there have no idea who cam smith or inglis is, im sure there r alot of fans down there but its an AFL state....and yes im sure there r storm supporters in sydney and qld irealise that but for B_W_S to say that Melbourne have more passionate RL supporters than NSW is ridiculous (QLD is a different story)

NSW is the main RL state with the most teams soim pretty sure they would have more passionate supporters than melbourne would.

and also im sure if Broncos beat storm last wk then im sure ALOT of storm fans would be jumping on the broncos bandwagon.

theres nothing wrong with NSW ppl supporting parra and im sure u will find ALOT of Dogs and Dragons fans are hoping for a Melbourne victory anyway

I hope the Storm win now coz i'm sick of Hayne and co. Suddenly everyone's an Eel fan in sydney, what bullsh*t! Storm are a great team and deserve the success they work so hard for even against the odds with the lack of support from the media down there. I'm a New South Welsh man but I don't have a problem with Victorians, i have alot of mates down there. Where were all the Parra fans 3 months ago? its hard to distinguish the real fans from the bandwagoners. I think the Storm will be too good.

natheel

Coach
I hope the Storm win now coz i'm sick of Hayne and co. Suddenly everyone's an Eel fan in sydney, what bullsh*t! Storm are a great team and deserve the success they work so hard for even against the odds with the lack of support from the media down there. I'm a New South Welsh man but I don't have a problem with Victorians, i have alot of mates down there. Where were all the Parra fans 3 months ago? its hard to distinguish the real fans from the bandwagoners. I think the Storm will be too good.

and im sure all the sharks fans have been turning up to their games in strong numbers?

gee if sharks were in the same boat as eels there would be alot of bandwagon supporters too

get over it

African Monkey

First Grade
and im sure all the sharks fans have been turning up to their games in strong numbers?

gee if sharks were in the same boat as eels there would be alot of bandwagon supporters too

get over it
Exactly. The Warriors went on their fairytale run last year and all of a sudden you saw the whole country get behind them. 3 months previous to that and all those bandwagoners were nowhere to be seen.