What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gus's verdict on Parra game

shadowboxer

First Grade
GUS'S VERDICT
IN the end, it was a convincing Eels win. For the first 50 minutes, however, they tried to play a little too "pretty". There wasn't much grit in their game and they kept the Sharks in the contest. There's no doubting their skill level, though. When they pushed the "go" button, it was over in a twinkling. The Sharks tried hard but, as the game wore on, they became more frustrated in attack and their defence fell away. I know the coach bit the bullet and made some changes, but he needs to bite a bit harder. He has a big decision to make.

Source: The Sun-Herald
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spot on, there yowie bays ugliest resident, now only if roper has the balls to go thru with it....I bet he doesnt

The Popper

Bench
shadowboxer said:
GUS'S VERDICT
IN the end, it was a convincing Eels win. For the first 50 minutes, however, they tried to play a little too "pretty". There wasn't much grit in their game and they kept the Sharks in the contest. There's no doubting their skill level, though. When they pushed the "go" button, it was over in a twinkling. The Sharks tried hard but, as the game wore on, they became more frustrated in attack and their defence fell away. I know the coach bit the bullet and made some changes, but he needs to bite a bit harder. He has a big decision to make.

Source: The Sun-Herald
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spot on, there yowie bays ugliest resident, now only if roper has the balls to go thru with it....I bet he doesnt
Granted. But we are all supposing that the decision is about the issue we all think he should make. Perhaps the real decisions he has to make are all made for him, perhaps he is given direction by the Board, and perhaps the club will sink even lower.
But, is there light at the end of the tunnel. Watch and wonder. We'll all be told to `Get Loud'. We'll beat the Panthers. We'll be told we're back on track, we're making a `cinderella' run for the playoffs, then we'll meet the Dragons and sink further into the mire. I'm really beginning to wonder if our club isn't being transformed into a superannuation fund for DLS old boys??? Let's face it. The current Board obviously think we're all d*ckheads. And they needn't worry at all because it's pretty obvious nobody is going to do anything about it except complain.
On all this, Wheeler last night called this the `Cinderella Story from Hell'. He got that right!!!

Frenzy.

Immortal
The Popper said:
Granted. But we are all supposing that the decision is about the issue we all think he should make. Perhaps the real decisions he has to make are all made for him, perhaps he is given direction by the Board, and perhaps the club will sink even lower.
But, is there light at the end of the tunnel. Watch and wonder. We'll all be told to `Get Loud'. We'll beat the Panthers. We'll be told we're back on track, we're making a `cinderella' run for the playoffs, then we'll meet the Dragons and sink further into the mire. I'm really beginning to wonder if our club isn't being transformed into a superannuation fund for DLS old boys??? Let's face it. The current Board obviously think we're all d*ckheads. And they needn't worry at all because it's pretty obvious nobody is going to do anything about it except complain.
On all this, Wheeler last night called this the `Cinderella Story from Hell'. He got that right!!!

Well fugg me dead then Popper where's my cut? Maybe all I have to do to get a gig down there, any gig, is give em a call and tell em I'm from the right side of the trax :)

They may as well change the name to the De La Salle Sharks the way things stand now.

It's actually embarrassing to admit to being from De La if the truth be told.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I was a De La boy until I pleaded with my dad to change schools.

That place was a dinosuar in the mid seventies.

"Your smile is streching but your gonna go far"

Since 73

First Grade
veryhappyshark:

dykes or kimmorley has to go..

who will it be?

Gould is being far more specific than that.
He narrows it down to one of them 2 and has been naming the bloke for 2 seasons.
That is one reason the bloke has not and will not play SOO again after the first game of 2005.
Like Gus, I'm not naming names.

Latest posts