What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gut Feeling ?

bmwpower

Juniors
Shove it in your arse. I am just glad that you guys are now the biggest chokers in the modern game. You have now taken over from us. The arrogance shown this year by your supporters was immense.

Parra!!!!!!

your getting abit cocky now

j0nesy

Bench
Who gives a f**k about him. We were sh*t and we know it. Not sure about choking, that's all bullsh*t as far as I'm concerned. What I do know is that was a shocking performance.

I hate to say it, but I think it's going to be a Bulldogs vs Storm grandfinal, and I think the Dogs will win. That's even worse than the Manly vs Storm gf last season...

Engine

Juniors
Don't worry guys. Avenger carried on like a trackhead at the tigs forum as well. Im going to shut him up bigtime when they lose to the Storm in the grand final.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
15th place, 5th place after the finals. Same difference really just a 1 in front :)

Dickhead...here's some news for you and your pathetic redneck, swamp loving, Ricky-Rootin' bogans.

Our efforts this year alone put more in our coffers and trophy cabinet than you've ever had or likely to ever get..

Back to play with the also rans with you...try-hard.

J.J.Giltinan Shield........never ventured over Captain Cook bridge...lol

Latest posts